- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their natural-colored wax exterior, dripping melted edges and natural faux flicker, this assortment of pillar candles mimics the warm ambiance of real candles without the worry of messy drippings or open flame. Includes a remote for ambiance controlled at a distance. For your convenience, the set has a four and eight hour timer feature. Switch to timer, enjoy hours of illumination, and the candles will resume lighting at the same time the next day.
- Set of eight slim, natural wax-colored flameless candles, each with lifelike drips and a realistic flicker
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- Includes our 8-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Pillar
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I love these candles. Due to asthma I can not tolerate actual candle smoke but love the soft light. I've tried the electric candles be fore but it was a bit of a hassle to turn each one on. The remote is brilliant and so easy to use. I've used them every evening since I got them. They look like real candles and the flicker is very authentic. I'd definitely recommend them.
- can the candles use the 4 & 8hr timer without the remote? My dad makes candle holders & gives them as gifts. will the timer work without the remote since there is only one remote for all candles.
- Can these candles be ordered in red?
- If the candle is turned on at the bottom, then turned off by the remote, is the candle still draining battery when the candle is off?As with all remote controlled items, if the item is switched to ON but turned off by remote- there is a very small amount of energy used in order to make it possible for them to receive the remote's radio signal. For maximum battery life, we recommend turning the candles off if they will not be used for a few days, and we recommend removing the batteries if you plan to store them for more than a few weeks.
- Hi, I would like to know if I can these candle but in the same size, I need them to put in a lantern which the high is 11'' thanks
- Do the candles turn on and off using remote or is that for candle settings only (brightness and flickering etc) ?
- How long does the battery last?
- Does the remote turn candles off and on rather than using the timer
- Can these be used outdoors? Thank-you, Angela
- How do i set the timer on candles that that do not have the remote but do have a 5 hour timer.Without a model number its hard to say but normally it's just a matter of turning on the candle, once on the timer sets itself automatically. Or, the switch to turn it on can have 3 settings. on/off and timer. Other ones have a green button that you have to hold in until the candle flashes. Once it flashes the timer is set.
- Are these with the movable flickering flame like the luminaria candles
- Can I use the remote that comes with the luminara. Candles on these candles. Will there be more color choices later.
- Do these candles have faux wick or faux flame. Are they by Luminara or candle impressions.
- how much does the set wiegh?
- I noticed moving candle videos on youtube from Lights.com. Do you offer a video for these set of * slim drip?
- I ordered the 10 button remote to use with these as candles will be in different rooms, but it doesn't work. Is the remote defective or isn't it meant to work with these?
- Are these candles safe for outdoor use?
- How do you set the timer?To set the timer, first make sure all your candles are On. Once On, choose either the 4 or 8 hour timer option (which ever you prefer). The timer will start right when you choose your timer option on the remote. Once set, the candles should burn for the desired time and then restart the next day at the same time. Hope these instructions clear up any confusion. Cheers
- If I buy two sets of these candles can one remote be used for both sets?
- How long do the candles last (i.e. 500, 800, or 1000 hours)?
- Are these scented or unscented?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.
Melted Edge Distressed Red Wax Slim Flameless Candles with Remote, Set of 5$29.00Shop Now
Slim Flameless Drip Wax Candles, Set of 6$35.00 $20Shop Now
Matte Black Mini Crossbar Lanterns with Votives and Remote, Set of 4$30.00Shop Now
Rechargeable Flameless Tea Lights with Frosted Glass Holder, Set of 12$100.00Shop Now
White Taper Candle with Removable Silver Base, Set of 8 with Remote$39.00Shop Now
Trinity Carved Wax Flameless Candles, Set of 3$20.00Shop Now
Eero Silver Hourglass Taper Candle Holder, Large$13.00Shop Now
Flat Top Flameless Cream Wax Pillar Variety Set with Remote$42.00Shop Now
Victoria Burgundy 10" Textured Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$24.00Shop Now
Vena Marble Pillar Candles, Set of 3$25.00Shop Now