- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Pillar
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
Q & A
- Can these candles be ordered in red?Unfortunately, the Slim Drip Flameless Wax Pillar Candles are not available in red.
- If the candle is turned on at the bottom, then turned off by the remote, is the candle still draining battery when the candle is off?As with all remote controlled items, if the item is switched to ON but turned off by remote- there is a very small amount of energy used in order to make it possible for them to receive the remote's radio signal. For maximum battery life, we recommend turning the candles off if they will not be used for a few days, and we recommend removing the batteries if you plan to store them for more than a few weeks.
- Hi, I would like to know if I can these candle but in the same size, I need them to put in a lantern which the high is 11'' thanksI'm sorry, these candles only come in the variety pack. If you are planning to put them in a lantern that is placed outdoors, we do recommend for you to look into some of our resin pillars/votives.
- Do the candles turn on and off using remote or is that for candle settings only (brightness and flickering etc) ?These do turn on and off with the remote. Though they do have to be turned on manually first at the bottom of the candle. After that the remote can control all of its features.
- How long does the battery last?These candles use AA batteries which last about 180 hours.
- Unscented?These candles are unscented.
- Does the remote turn candles off and on rather than using the timerThe remote comes with 8 functions. You can most definitely turn the candles on/off with the remote. The timer buttons on the remote is an extra special feature.
- Can these be used outdoors? Thank-you, AngelaWe do not recommend to use these candles outdoors because they are made out of wax. Wax will tend to melt in direct sunlight.
- How do i set the timer on candles that that do not have the remote but do have a 5 hour timer.Without a model number its hard to say but normally it's just a matter of turning on the candle, once on the timer sets itself automatically. Or, the switch to turn it on can have 3 settings. on/off and timer. Other ones have a green button that you have to hold in until the candle flashes. Once it flashes the timer is set.
- Are these with the movable flickering flame like the luminaria candlesThese are not the movable flickering flame BUT they do have the flicker effect you can choose from the remote setting: "candle" mode.
- Can I use the remote that comes with the luminara. Candles on these candles. Will there be more color choices later.These can only be used with the remote that comes with them. As of right now we have no new color options in the works for this item.
- Do these candles have faux wick or faux flame. Are they by Luminara or candle impressions.They definitely have a faux flame though they're manufactured by us.
- how much does the set wiegh?2.5 lbs with packaging.
- I noticed moving candle videos on youtube from Lights.com. Do you offer a video for these set of * slim drip?Unfortunately we do not.
- I ordered the 10 button remote to use with these as candles will be in different rooms, but it doesn't work. Is the remote defective or isn't it meant to work with these?These candles are compatible with the 8 button function remote. Unfortunately, the 10 button function remote is not compatible with these candles.
- Are these candles safe for outdoor use?Not at all, as they're made of wax they will melt in the heat.
- How do you set the timer?To set the timer, first make sure all your candles are On. Once On, choose either the 4 or 8 hour timer option (which ever you prefer). The timer will start right when you choose your timer option on the remote. Once set, the candles should burn for the desired time and then restart the next day at the same time. Hope these instructions clear up any confusion. Cheers
- If I buy two sets of these candles can one remote be used for both sets?One remote will work for as many sets of the same product.
- How long do the candles last (i.e. 500, 800, or 1000 hours)?These, depending on frequency of use, can last up to 1000 hours.
- Are these scented or unscented?These candles are unscented.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.