- Model: 002778
EZ Pull Wireless Pendant Light With Remote
7" round shade
8 1/2" tall
Ceiling Plate is 7 3/4" round and 2" deep
Adjustable Height: 18" - 48"
Price is for 1 pendant
The newest, battery-powered wireless LED Pendant Light offers an elegant and stylish solution to your home lighting needs. This Nickel Finish pendant is ideal in the kitchen or entryway, it provides warm, bright light and adjusts from 18" to 48" height for any situation. Installs in minutes with no messy wiring! The Frosted Glass shade will compliment any decor and provides a rich, warm appearance. Remote makes operation
as simple as pushing a button.
- Combine graceful style and practical functionality.
- Battery Powered - No mess, and very easy to install
- Hangs easily on two molly bolts (hardware included)
- Affordable Elegance
- Features wall mounted remote
- Operates on 3 D batteries (not included)
- Stylish frosted glass shade
This lamp is part of the Cordless Lighting series. Click here for more information.
Free shipping in the USA on all order over $100
Similar items you may like:
White Midsummer Light by Tord Boontje - No Cord$96.00
Purple Murano Glass Chandelier - 02996 Cyan Design$2,189.00
Aqua Murano Glass Chandelier - 04618 Cyan Design$2,019.00
Red Murano Glass Chandelier - 04617 Cyan Design$2,019.00
Clear Perseo 15 Contemporary Ceiling Lamp$590.00
Clear Perseo 28 Contemporary Ceiling Lamp$720.00
Satin White Perseo 28 Contemporary Ceiling Lamp$720.00
Clear Perseo 44 Contemporary Ceiling Lamp$1,390.00
Satin White Perseo 44 Contemporary Ceiling Lamp$1,390.00
Shayk Light by Amanda Betz - No Cord$105.00
Shayk Light by Amanda Betz - Rubber Round White Cord$121.00
Shayk Light by Amanda Betz - Textile White Cord$131.00
- Thursday 03 July, 2014
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
by Lori H.
I ordered these lights to replace a potholder above my island in my kitchen. I ordered 2. They were easy to install and look great. I installed them myself within 10 minutes each. They give off enough light for a good ambiance. They were easy to adjust the length once I finally figured out what the instructions were saying and where it was pointing. My friends that have seen them were really surprised they were battery operated...
- Write a review
Find answers about this product or add a new one. Simply enter your question below and hit the submit button.
- How does the light mount to the ceiling?This pendant hangs easily on two molly bolts (hardware included)
- How can I be su re that I won\'t have the same problems that Mr. William Smith had with his order?;) How is Mr. Williams these days? I wish I could tell you that you won\'t have any complications regarding the shipping of these items however they are shipped by the manufacturer which is in Jersey and took a very bad hit during hurricane sandy. Frankly I\'m happy their still in business. If you do decide to place the order know that it may take some time to deliver and..Bare with them,,They\'ve been through a lot &..I\'m sure could use the business. Have a great day, Michael Barreto Customer service representative.
- I own a pendant lamp.My puppy ate the remote.Where can I purchase a replacement remote?you have to go to manufacturer for that. Their website is: itsexcitinglighting.com
- Does this have to be hung on the ceiling and would it be appropriate for a bedroom?Thank you for your question, It is primarily meant for hanging from a ceiling. My concern for placing it on top of something would be an overheating issue Which could lead to a fire hazard or just overheat the bulb itself due to being completely enclosed. But they\'re suitable for any setting you wish to place them in.
- Can this pendant be used in a gabled front entranceway outside?I think this question is best left to the manufacturer. It\'s made by exciting lighting here\'s a link to there website: http://excitinglighting.com/ Have a great day
- Need to know the lumens,brightness and the K-rating. Also, what is the LED light (long lasting hours) consistency. Thank YouUnfortunately, merely being a distributor of the product I don\'t have that information. However if you contact the manufacturer I\'m sure they\'d be more forthcoming with the answers you seek. It\'s made by exciting lighting & there number is (317) 846-9516 Sorry I couldn\'t be more helpful in this instance.
- WILL THE LAMP MATCH STAINLESS APPLIANCES IN THE KITCHENIt can match, but it is rubbed bronze. Not exactly stainless steel. Thank you!
- IS THE LAMP GLASSIndeed it is.
- Do the EZ Pull Wireless Pendant lights come in any other color other than bronze? I\'ve seen pictures of it in what appears to be stainless steel. Is that another color option? Will it ever come in any other styles?Thank you for your question, To my knowledge this is the only color we carry this particular item in. If it will be available in other color that information has not been made available to me as of yet.
- How many lumens are put out by one of these lights? What kind of bulbs does it take? What is the max bulb watt? Thanks! DanHi Dan, Unfortunately I\'m unaware of the correct lumen count. That question may be best answered by the manufacturer. There name is exciting lighting, Regarding watts, electricians usually suggest not exceeding 60 watts on any bulb that is enclosed in any way. You can put in a bigger bulb but the enclosed area mixed with the additional heat from the extra watts usually causes bulb life to shorten.
- Will one remote control multiple lights? For example, if I order three pendants, will one remote control all three, or will I need to use three remotes?One remote will control multiple lights.
- how many hours will the light run on batteries?200-300 hours on one set of batteries