- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Exclusively compatilble with our Lights.com connectable Christmas string lights, you can connect up to 12 of our Christmas string lights together with this plug-in transformer. A low voltage alternative perfect for indoor and outdoor use, each plug-in transformer has a control panel on the box itself and 8-light sequence options to choose from!
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
This transformer makes connecting the string lights quick and easy. Plug the light string into the transformer and plug the transformer into household power. There are several different light patterns you can select from with a push of a button on the transformer. Nice unit.
- Will this replace transformer LC4412
- I would like to order IP44 transformer. ModeNo:LED-100-1 .input:24v=1.45wIP44class3 .
- I ordered five LR100cw12. I was shocked that there was no transformer or a string that had a plug to a wall socket. What transformer do I now have to order? also I was extremely happy with my purchase of four LC003107. I need some other colors now and want them all to plug in separately into a wall socket. They have to be plug-in super bright. Thank-you.
- Hello, I have the cool white 200 silver wire plug in string lights constellation series, is this plug in transformer compatible?
- Hello, I am interested in buy the color changing LED string lights for the interior of my house and would like to get the plug in transformer so they will work on an outlet. My question is: I want to utilize the lights so that some days the lights are just blue, others just red, etc. is that possible with the plug in transformer? It appears the the plug in transformer only has 8 light sequences which do not appear to involve being able to isolate and choose just one color. Respectfully, Sherry
- I don't see an on and off switch. So do you have to plug it in and unplug it every time to turn it on and off?
- Does the plug in transformer connect to rope lights?
- What are the 8 light sequences? Thanks, Lem
- Pls. tell me what the power draw of the transformer is 6 light string attached? I'm sending this to a friend overseas, and she will be hooking the transformer up to a converter to step-down Cambodian 220volt to 110 volt. Want to confirm her converter has adequate capacity. Thanks!
- I had bought a solar motion light (not from you) and it doesn't seem to get fully charged from sunlight. Would this solve my problem so it would work longer than 1 or 2 times at night? Thanks, Cathy
- How long is the lead wire? Can an extension cord be used with the transformer?
- I think I found a solution with you!!! finally... I've been searching forever.
I would like to use your lights with my 12V DC landscape lighting that is already on smart home control If I tap into that 12V source, will the lights work? I noticed that your transformer is a 12V AC. Have you tried with 12V DC? I think batteries are DC... do you do any special conversion there?
Please tell me this works and I'll buy a boat-load of lights.
-ScottI wish I could answer that. What I can do is instead of a boatload, try one set for now. If that works, you're golden. If not, then no big loss. But it would be terrible to buy tons if you weren't sure. In theory, yes it should work. Would it in practice? The answer lies only in the experience.
- Catalog #: LAM34412 Manufacturer's Model: LC13PPT will this new 2013 transformer work with connectable lights you sold last year with the "old transformer"-like the new memory function!
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.
AA Battery Box with Timer$12.00Shop Now
D Battery Box with Timer$12.00Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$20.00Shop Now
Kensington LED T14 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$15.00Shop Now
Crown Heights LED A19 Vintage Edison Bulbs(E26), Single$17.50Shop Now
Hampstead Black Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$66.00Shop Now
Bedford LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$20.00Shop Now
Cobble Hill LED T9 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$20.00Shop Now