- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Finish (Color)
- White, Gold Base
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
Q & A
- Can replacement bulbs be easily purchased?No once the bulb goes, so does the item. HOWEVER. As it is LED, the bulbs generally last about 30,000 hours.
- About how long is the battery life on these candles?These candles use C batteries which approximately last about 500 hours.
- Can I remove the bulbs and put new bulbs in with a different color? If so, what is the max wattage bulb that can be used?These bulbs can not be removed.
- I'm looking for window candles with a bright light. The ones I have now are too dim. Any suggestions? I need battery operated lights that turn on and off automatically. Thanks!We have quite a few items that should suit your needs. We recommend the White Taper candles with removable Silver/Gold Base in a set of 8 that comes with a remote.
- Do you have to manually turn these on each time with auto off, or will they come on at the same time each day automatically?With the auto timer, these will turn on at the same time, for a duration of 8-hours each day.
- Do the one candle holders have an optional clip that can be used to hold the candle holder on a narrow window sill?This candles do not include window clips.
- Looking for three candle set and single candles in warm amber, with the bases all matching, please suggest.For options that would work best for you, please take a look at our selection of window candles, you can take a look here: http://www.lights.com/window-candles We do not offer any taper candle sets in 3, but you may be interested in some of our sets of 4, which can be found here: http://www.lights.com/taper-candles All the best!
- I understand there is a switch that says "flicker" and "off." When the switch is on "off," does that mean the light is out or it remains on steady and does not flicker?Off simply turns the light off. The light always flickers when on.
- is flickering an option?These candles have a natural flicker once they are turned on.
- are these really BRASS, as stated in description & title? Because they look like painted plastic in photo...They are in fact plastic with a brass colored paint on them, we do have candles with brass bases which you can view in the link below. http://www.lights.com/ivory-tapers-with-real-brass-candlesticks-timer-p-478.html
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.