- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their cream wax exteriors, life-like melted edge and natural faux flicker, this assortment of pillar candles mimics the warm ambiance of real candles without the worry of messy drippings or open flame. Includes a remote for ambiance controlled at a distance. For your convenience, the set has a four and eight hour timer feature. Switch to timer, enjoy hours of illumination, and the candles will resume lighting at the same time the next day.
Set of 8 includes:
Two: 3” D x 3” H
Three: 3” D x 4” H
Three: 3” D x 5” H
- Features an assortment of cream, flameless wax candles with a lifelike melted edge and a natural flicker
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting.
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included per candle
- Includes our 8-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- I see that these candles have timed settings...can they also be turn manually turned on to last longer than 8 hours?
- Can the candles be split up into different rooms for the remote work or do they have to be grouped together?
- How are these candles different than the large melted wax candles. This set is much cheaper and has more candles
- Are these weatherproof? I am planning on leaving them outside.
- The description says "flat top" but the photo shows candles that do not have flat tops. Is the photo correct - is that what the candles will look like?
- Do these glow white or orange?
- I need to order (9) candles, the set comes with (8). Do you also sell a single of this variety of candle? and can it be hooked up to the (8) piece set remote?
- how bright is the wattage per pillar candle?
- Will one remote work with all candles if I ordered multiple sets?
- Seat sir/madam, Do you also ship this item to europe? Best regards Dennis van Hamont
- can you please advise what specification is the battery that powers the remote - having trouble getting the remote to work
- how far from the candle does the remote work?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.