- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
With their ivory wax exterior, melted edges and natural faux flicker, this set of six pillar candles mimics the warm ambiance of real candles without the worry of messy drippings or open flame. Arrange into a centerpiece on a dining table or nestle among books in a bookshelf for a romantic, festive glow.
- Assortment of six wax, flameless candles with natural wax body and lifelike flicker - perfect for a dynamic display
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 2200K. It is a soft, warm white - best for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Can these be used outdoors?
- Do the 6 pillar candles come with a timer?
- Do these candles have a flickering light?
- Are these unscented?
- do these candles coe with a remote control
- Do your pillar candles come in Brown and in assorted sizes? Thanks
- Do the candles have a shelf life obove and beyond replacing the batteries?
- Good day, I need to know what is the wattage of each DEL in these candles since I have installed them on a 3V DC transformer and need to know how much candles I can put on one transformer. Thank you.
- I ordered three sets of the 6" Flameless Wax Candles, Set of 6, and they are too tall. I need to return them and get shorter (3"-4") ones? They were ordered from Amazon, but the card inside said to return them to you. How do I do that? No invoice was included in the box with them. I need the shorter ones by May 9th for a luncheon. Can you help me? I love the candles.If you contact us with your order number via email at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to have your return authorization created immediately. If you're in a crunch for time I'd place the order for the new candles now and we'll just refund you for the ones your returning rather than exchange them. This would be the fastest way to get you situated.
- Are these pillars available 4" tall? I already bought the 6" version, now I need 18 of the 4", if available. Thanks!
- Approximately how long do these candles stay lit using the 3AAA batteries that are included?
- Are these candles 3" wide?
- Do the candles in this 6 pack have a timer and a cycle that repeats daily?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.