- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
Q & A
- Can I adapt these to fit in an outdoor chandelier that has taper candle holders. I am concerned that if I glue a dowel to the base the on - off switch will not operate.We do not recommend attaching a down to the candles with glue as this would void the warranty.
- What is the range on the remote? How close do you need to be to the candles to turn them on?The furthest distance the candles are able to sense the remote is 4 feet. The closest would be 1 foot.
- Will these candles fit in small mouth mason jars?These have a diameter of 1.5" and should fit easily in small mason jars. I would also like to recommend our own mason jar candles that you can view here: http://www.lights.com/countryside-flameless-votives-and-mason-jars-set-of-5-p-37196.html
- What is the height of this item?2 inches.
- Can I set these to go on and off automatically each night?Yes, these have both a 4 and an 8 hour timer.
- I would like to order extra remotes so that I can give these candles as gifts. Is it possible to purchase extra remotes?You can give us a call at 866.490.9358, we typically sell our remotes for $10 a unit.
- I purchased 2 sets of the 8 flameless resin votives several weeks ago. They are located on a wall sconce, and not easy to get to. When placing them there, we turned them to 'on' planning to use the remote to activate them. When we tried them a week later, they would no longer come on. Do you know why that would happen? We did replace the battery in the remote, but that did not solve our problem. Thoughts? Thanks!The batteries in these only last about 45 hours on average. They may have just died. If purchased in bulk the batteries can be found relatively cheaply on amazon.
- Can these candles be added to the set of 8 with others from a second set of 8? If so, will I need two different remotes (one from each set ) to turn on the 9 candles i need for wall votive holder?If they're all the same type of candle (SKU) then they'll all work off the same 1 remote.
- Can you tell me about how many hours the battery will last and if the batteries are replaceable? Thank you.The batteries are replaceable and last an average of 45 hours.
- I am repurposing a chandelier and wondered if these will be safe to use in a standard clear glass stemless wine glass.Yes, they will be safe to be used that way.
- Remote control for "Melted Edge Flameless Resin Mini Votives with Remote, Set of 8 for $ 24" can be used for the same product but it's a set of 12 for $14? If so I'd like order both sets and I have one remote.The set of 12 is not remote compatible.
- How bright are these? I will be using them to light the tables for an outdoor evening dinner party.Each candle is about 8 watts.
- Can these candles be set to turn on automatically at the same time each night or do they have to be turned on remotely each night?These candles come with a remote with the 4 or 8-hour timer feature. Once you turn the ON/OFF switch on the candles to ON, you can select either the 4-hour or 8-hour timer. It will turn on everyday the same time you set them.
- Will these candles fit in votive holders made for tea lights?These are 1.5" in diameter. As long as the holder is slightly larger than that, sure.
- I need 9 candles. Is it possible to package these as a set of 9 with a remote, or can the set of 12 be sold with a remote?We are unable to break up a set in order to make 9 candles in a set. If the set of 12 does not come with a remote, it is not remote compatible.
- what is the diameter of these candles?"These candles are 1.5 inches in diameter.
- If you leave the candle switch in the on position, will the batteries drain even if they are turned off with the remote?They will slightly drain the batteries because the candles need to be remote activate in order to sense the signals from the remote.
- I recently got a set of your pillar candles with remote. If I buy a set of your votives with remote, will the pillars and votives work off a single remote?Sadly they will not.
- I received this set as a gift, but the remote does not work. How can I get another remote? debiPlease email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can further proceed with a replacement order.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.