- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
A take on a timeless fixture, our collection of Sputnik pendants pay homage to Gino Sarfatti's classic 1954 satellite design. Remaining a staple for the Mid Century obsessed, it's probe like silhouette adds dimension and texture to any space. The adjustable rod and included sloped ceiling adapter allow for faster and easier height adjustments to accommodate your space.
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Cord Color
- Fixture Height Range
- 2 ft. minimum to 8 ft. maximum
- Installation Options
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 16" x 16" x 16"
- Product Weight
- 4.5 lb.
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
Q & A
- Is this fixture dimmable? Thank you!Certainly.
- Hi there - I would like to order this fixture for a bedroom (12'x11') - would the small size suffice?It should, I could see the medium at 47" inches without bulbs being a little to large.
- Hi, I love the lamp, do you offer any industry discounts?for that you'd have to speak to our sales rep Sam. He can be reached by phone at 866-490-9358 extension 107 Or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchased from amazon; have yet to install it... Does this have any sort of warranty? thanks!you have 30 days to return any item for any reason if it's no longer needed or wanted. 60 days if there are any defects with the item.
- What is the minimum amount of hanging space required for the small and medium size 12-light sputnik pendant from the ceiling base to the bottom of lowest hanging bulb? I live in a small Manhattan apartment with 8 1/2 feet floor to ceiling height. I think I only have about 22"-24" of appropriate hanging space for a pendant light. Can you please advise? Thank you!It's 29.5" in total but the 20.5" stem can be unscrewed and removed half way through giving you an extra 10" to play around with which should suit your needs perfectly.
- Is the stem (20.5") adjustable?Half way through the rod there is a spot where you can unscrew it to make it half it's size, but no, sadly it is not adjustable beyond that.
- Hi, I was interested in ordering this light and talked to a service rep last week about it. I was contemplating on ordering it then or in a few weeks - when it would be closer to it's ship date. He assured me that I could order it anytime and the price nor the ship date would change. It is now 25 dollars more. Why is this? Will it be going back down? I was interested in ordering it at $135... not $160.Hello, these sputniks have been raised in price since production prices were also raised. The costs during this production were higher so our retail prices were raised as well.
- I will be ordering one of these Sputnik lights for my entrance in a modern home we are building. Which size do you think would be most suitable? The ceiling will be 11-12 ft high in the entrance and 9ft throughout the rest of the house.Hi there, For a higher ceiling, I would suggest getting the medium size if you have wider hallways or the smaller version if you have narrower hallways, as to not seem like its being squished. Hope this helps. Cheers
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.