- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
A take on a timeless fixture, our collection of Sputnik pendants pay homage to Gino Sarfatti's classic 1954 satellite design. Remaining a staple for the Mid Century obsessed, it's probe like silhouette adds dimension and texture to any space. The adjustable rod and included sloped ceiling adapter allow for faster and easier height adjustments to accommodate your space.
- Amount of Sockets
- Bulbs Included
- Canopy Size
- Cord Color
- Installation Options
- Light Source
- Incandescent or LED
- Maximum Height
- Maximum Wattage
- Minimum Height
- 24 inches
- Number of 12" Down Rods Included
- Number of 18" Down Rods Included
- Number of 6" Down Rods Included
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length
- 19 inches
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- 19 inches
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- Wire Length
- 6.5 feet
Q & A
- What are the length options from the ceiling?Each pendants stem is comprised of one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments for simple height adjustments which can be divided up as you see fit to suit your needs.
- Would you be able to list the canopy dimensions? I need to verify this will cover the ceiling hole from the previous light fixture. Thanks!5.5" Diameter.
- I logged onto the site to purchase a sputnik 12 - arm in brass and I can't find it. Can you help? Thanks.The sputnik currently only comes in gunmetal or chrome.
- Another Q: If I needed to return this light am I reading correctly I would have to reimburse shipping (comped as over $150) as well as pay for return shipping? what is the value of the "free shipping"?Shipping is approximately $20.
- Can you clarify the dimensions -- is the light significantly taller than it is wide? Also when you say you can remove half the stem -- does that mean it comes in two parts, or can it be shortened at any length?Dimensions: 23.25" D x 47" H The stem does come in two part sand can come apart but it isn't adjustable you can only remove a piece to give you extra room to get the light closer to the ceiling.
- Do the dimensions listed account for how big it will be with bulbs? Or will it be the listed dimensions PLUS whatever size bulbs you put on it?The listed dimensions do not include bulb measurements. Bulbs are not included with this item.
- If half of the stem is used, does the overall height then become 25.5"?Because the stem begins in the center of the light, shortening the stem does not effect the overall length to dramatically (possibly by a few inches depending on the size of the fixture).
- Do you sell extra pieces of stem to make the light hang further?No we only sell the fixture itself.
- Is it possible to increase the stem length? I want to hang it in my foyer and need it to hang 5 ft.Hi there, Each pendant only comes with a fixed length stem.
- Is it possible for this light to be mounted on a vaulted ceiling on an angle? Or to retrofit it on a cable/chain?Sadly it is not.
- is there a shorter stem for the LC003027? the light is fine just need it to sit higherYou can remove half of the stem and connect the other half into the panel that mounts into the ceiling making the stem length half its length.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.