- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
A take on a timeless fixture, our collection of Sputnik pendants pay homage to Gino Sarfatti's classic 1954 satellite design. Remaining a staple for the Mid Century obsessed, it's probe like silhouette adds dimension and texture to any space. The adjustable rod and included sloped ceiling adapter allow for faster and easier height adjustments to accommodate your space.
- Cord Color
- Wire Length
- Number of 6" Down Rods Included
- Number of 12" Down Rods Included
- Number of 18" Down Rods Included
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets
- Max Wattage
- Bulbs Included
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- Product Length
- Product Width
- Product Height
- UL/ETL Listed
- ETL listed
- Product Diameter
Q & A
- I dont want this light hanging low? How low does it hang and also can that be adjusted?Each pendants stem is comprised of one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments for simple height adjustments. In total the stem would hang down 48 inches.
- Do you have a install manual for LC003026 - got one off Amazon from you but the installation instructions were missing. 12-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome, SmallHi we do, email email@example.com and someone will email you a manual.
- Hi, I would like to get this light for my son's bedroom the ceilings are 9 feet but he has a bunk bed. Is there anyway to get a shorter hanging rod so the light doesn't get as low? Thanks in advance. Maria BleierHi Maria, I suggest contacting your electrician. Typically, they should be able to shorten the rod on site, at the time of the installation. Cheers
- Can I buy an extra complete down rod section somehow please?Unfortunately, we only sell these pendants as a whole piece, and do not offer additional rods at this time.
- Is there a prop 65 warning on this product?Hi there, This light did not require or include a Prop 65 warning label. Best, Lights.com
- Hello - I understand the rod is not adjustable, however, can it be professionally cut down? Thank you -The rod can be removed by professional
- Ok to use in a bathroom?The Sputnik pendant collection can be used anyplace that can support hardwiring, but please note that in a bathroom, excess moisture and steam can wear on your fixture. I would not recommend it, but suggest that you contact your electrician to confirm.
- can i use dimmable bulbs with this lamp?As long as they don't exceed 40 watts it shouldn't be an issue.
- how big is the base? I want to convert a flush mount (12 inch base) to this fixture but m not sure if I need a conversion kit?It's 6" in diameter.
- Is the downrod adjustable or come in sections so that it can be shortened from the 20.5" stem?Unfortunately the rod is not adjustable.
- Is the stem length adjustable? We are looking at this for an entryway with 8' ceilings.Unfortunately it is not.
- what are the dimensions please?15.7" D x 29.5" H (Stem length: 20.5")
White Powder-Coated Hanging Trapezoid Pendant with Vintage Bulb$99.00
Powell Pendant with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00
LED Ivory Wax Tealights, Set of 12$31.00
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00
Williamsburg Mini T28 Vintage Candelabra Bulbs 40W (E12) - Single$5.00
LED Ivory Wax Drip Tealights, Set of 12$31.00
Trinity Carved Wax Candles, Set of 3$20.00
Abbey Large LED Flush Mount$139.00