- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This quintessential, radial fixture is our homage to the late, great Gino Sarfatti, Italian designer and pioneer of the mid-century modern movement. The Sputnik is the embodiment of Sarfatti’s design principles as they apply to lighting - practical, yet beautiful and always multi-directional. Ours features twelve slender arms radiating from a central orb in a lustrous, chrome finish. For a statement centerpiece, suspend over a dining table or the center of a living room to add dimension, texture, and a little bit of history to your home.
- This slender-armed, 12 pendant chrome Sputnik is our take on the Mid-Century classic
- Includes an assortment of hanging rods (6", 2 x 12", 18") and a sloped ceiling adapter to ensure a proper fit in any home
- Features our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb - shown with the Kensington (sold separately)
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Cord Color
- Installation Options
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 16" x 16" x 16"
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I love this light! It was everything I wanted, and then some! The ordering process was easy, and the item shipped right away. Prior to my purchase I had a chat session with one of the reps, as I was a bit confused by the dimensions of this light and rod lengths, because the description had one thing and the Q&A section had another. The information I was told (2-10.25" rods) was incorrect. It in fact comes with 4 (like the description states), in various length, which turned out to be better for us. Also the instructions are worthless, but husband and I did not have trouble installing it ourselves. Overall, very satisfied - can't beat the price as well.
- The minimum height listed under specs, is that measuring where the whole chandelier will end once hung, or is that measuring where the hanging pole ends and the chandelier begins? We have a tight space for this fixture! Thanks for your time!
- I dont want this light hanging low? How low does it hang and also can that be adjusted?
- Do you have a install manual for LC003026 - got one off Amazon from you but the installation instructions were missing. 12-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome, Small
- Hi, I would like to get this light for my son's bedroom the ceilings are 9 feet but he has a bunk bed. Is there anyway to get a shorter hanging rod so the light doesn't get as low? Thanks in advance. Maria Bleier
- Can I buy an extra complete down rod section somehow please?
- Is there a prop 65 warning on this product?
- Hello - I understand the rod is not adjustable, however, can it be professionally cut down? Thank you -
- Ok to use in a bathroom?
- can i use dimmable bulbs with this lamp?
- how big is the base? I want to convert a flush mount (12 inch base) to this fixture but m not sure if I need a conversion kit?
- Is the downrod adjustable or come in sections so that it can be shortened from the 20.5" stem?
- Is the stem length adjustable? We are looking at this for an entryway with 8' ceilings.
- what are the dimensions please?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.
Bushwick LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$17.50Shop Now
Midwood LED G25 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$17.50Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$20.00Shop Now
Kensington LED T14 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$15.00Shop Now
Crown Heights LED A19 Vintage Edison Bulbs(E26), Single$17.50Shop Now
White Chandelier Globe Replacement, Celeste Series$35.00Shop Now
Hampstead Black Solar Path Lights, Set of 4$66.00Shop Now
Bedford LED G40 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$20.00Shop Now