- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
A take on a timeless fixture, our collection of Sputnik pendants pay homage to Gino Sarfatti's classic 1954 satellite design. Remaining a staple for the Mid Century obsessed, it's probe like silhouette adds dimension and texture to any space. The adjustable rod and included sloped ceiling adapter allow for faster and easier height adjustments to accommodate your space.
- Canopy Size
- 5" x 5" x 1"
- Cord Color
- Installation Options
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Rods Included
- 1 x 6", 2 x 12", 1 x 18"
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 16" x 16" x 16"
- Product Weight
- 4.5 lb.
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
Q & A
- The minimum height listed under specs, is that measuring where the whole chandelier will end once hung, or is that measuring where the hanging pole ends and the chandelier begins? We have a tight space for this fixture! Thanks for your time!The minimum height listed under the specs for the 12-light Sputnik is indicating the height from the bottom of the fixture to the canopy.
- I dont want this light hanging low? How low does it hang and also can that be adjusted?Each pendants stem is comprised of one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments for simple height adjustments. In total the stem would hang down 48 inches.
- Do you have a install manual for LC003026 - got one off Amazon from you but the installation instructions were missing. 12-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome, SmallHi we do, email firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will email you a manual.
- Hi, I would like to get this light for my son's bedroom the ceilings are 9 feet but he has a bunk bed. Is there anyway to get a shorter hanging rod so the light doesn't get as low? Thanks in advance. Maria BleierHi Maria, I suggest contacting your electrician. Typically, they should be able to shorten the rod on site, at the time of the installation. Cheers
- Can I buy an extra complete down rod section somehow please?Unfortunately, we only sell these pendants as a whole piece, and do not offer additional rods at this time.
- Is there a prop 65 warning on this product?Hi there, This light did not require or include a Prop 65 warning label. Best, Lights.com
- Hello - I understand the rod is not adjustable, however, can it be professionally cut down? Thank you -The rod can be removed by professional
- Ok to use in a bathroom?The Sputnik pendant collection can be used anyplace that can support hardwiring, but please note that in a bathroom, excess moisture and steam can wear on your fixture. I would not recommend it, but suggest that you contact your electrician to confirm.
- can i use dimmable bulbs with this lamp?As long as they don't exceed 40 watts it shouldn't be an issue.
- how big is the base? I want to convert a flush mount (12 inch base) to this fixture but m not sure if I need a conversion kit?It's 6" in diameter.
- Is the downrod adjustable or come in sections so that it can be shortened from the 20.5" stem?Unfortunately the rod is not adjustable.
- Is the stem length adjustable? We are looking at this for an entryway with 8' ceilings.Unfortunately it is not.
- what are the dimensions please?15.7" D x 29.5" H (Stem length: 20.5")
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.