- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
This quintessential, radial fixture is our homage to the late, great Gino Sarfatti, Italian designer and pioneer of the mid-century modern movement. The Sputnik is the embodiment of Sarfatti’s design principles as they apply to lighting - practical, yet beautiful and always multi-directional. Ours features twenty slender arms radiating from a central orb in a lustrous, chrome finish. For a statement centerpiece, suspend over a dining table or the center of a living room to add dimension, texture, and a little bit of history to your home.
- Amount of Sockets
- Bulbs Included
- Canopy Size
- Installation Options
- Light Source
- Incandescent or LED
- Maximum Height
- Maximum Wattage
- Minimum Height
- 42 inches
- Number of 12" Down Rods Included
- Number of 18" Down Rods Included
- Number of 6" Down Rods Included
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length
- 33.5 inches
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- 33.5 inches
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- UL/ETL Listed
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
Q & A
- I need a downrod longer than 42inches. is that possible? thanks.Yes, this is possible. Additional pendant stems can be purchased and combined to create a downrod that is longer than 42 inches. However, using any downrod that exceeds 42 inches in length will require some minimal rewiring.
- can a longer hanging rod be used?The down rod for the 20-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome is adjustable. It comes with one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments and can be connected for up to 42" in length. Thank you for your question!
- I'm having trouble selecting the right bulbs for this lamp. With 20 bulbs at 40 watt max I'm concerned it will be too bright. Is there a wattage and lumens you recommend?If wattage is a concern you may want to use 25 watt bulbs instead.
- What is the width of the adjustable downrods?Half an inch.
- how difficult is it to put lamp together? are tiny hands needed to screw rods into orb or is it quite easy? thanks!Assembly is pretty minimal. Arms just need to be aligned and screwed in. If for some reason one seems too loose, unscrewing the middle ball and gently pulling the wire more towards the center of the middle ball will correct any issues.
- How long is the down rod that attaches the fixture to the ceiling? Can it be extended to 6' to accommodate a vaulted ceiling?Each pendants stem is comprised of one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments, though is not expandable beyond that it's max length of 48"
- What is the circumference of the center ball? can i use e26 to e12 adapters to use candelabra bulbs? if so will they show? is the chrome very light colored? cheap looking? or on the darker side?We'll we certainly don;t get any complaints about it being cheap looking but it can't be used with candelabra bulbs.
- How long is the rod from the ceiling to the light? Thank you.1 foot 9 inches
- are these fixtures certified for commercial applications ? I need some for a bar...please let me know...thanks...They certainly are.
- Will the following fixture work with a dimmer: 20-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome, Large Manufacturer's Model: LC003030Yes.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.