- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
A take on a timeless fixture, our collection of Sputnik pendants pay homage to Gino Sarfatti's classic 1954 satellite design. Remaining a staple for the Mid Century obsessed, it's probe like silhouette adds dimension and texture to any space. The adjustable rod and included sloped ceiling adapter allow for faster and easier height adjustments to accommodate your space.
- Amount of Sockets
- Bulbs Included
- Canopy Size
- Installation Options
- Light Source
- Incandescent or LED
- Maximum Height
- Maximum Wattage
- Minimum Height
- 42 inches
- Number of 12" Down Rods Included
- Number of 18" Down Rods Included
- Number of 6" Down Rods Included
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length
- 33.5 inches
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- 33.5 inches
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- UL/ETL Listed
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
Q & A
- I need a downrod longer than 42inches. is that possible? thanks.Yes, this is possible. Additional pendant stems can be purchased and combined to create a downrod that is longer than 42 inches. However, using any downrod that exceeds 42 inches in length will require some minimal rewiring.
- can a longer hanging rod be used?The down rod for the 20-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome is adjustable. It comes with one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments and can be connected for up to 42" in length. Thank you for your question!
- I'm having trouble selecting the right bulbs for this lamp. With 20 bulbs at 40 watt max I'm concerned it will be too bright. Is there a wattage and lumens you recommend?If wattage is a concern you may want to use 25 watt bulbs instead.
- What is the width of the adjustable downrods?Half an inch.
- how difficult is it to put lamp together? are tiny hands needed to screw rods into orb or is it quite easy? thanks!Assembly is pretty minimal. Arms just need to be aligned and screwed in. If for some reason one seems too loose, unscrewing the middle ball and gently pulling the wire more towards the center of the middle ball will correct any issues.
- How long is the down rod that attaches the fixture to the ceiling? Can it be extended to 6' to accommodate a vaulted ceiling?Each pendants stem is comprised of one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments, though is not expandable beyond that it's max length of 48"
- What is the circumference of the center ball? can i use e26 to e12 adapters to use candelabra bulbs? if so will they show? is the chrome very light colored? cheap looking? or on the darker side?We'll we certainly don;t get any complaints about it being cheap looking but it can't be used with candelabra bulbs.
- How long is the rod from the ceiling to the light? Thank you.1 foot 9 inches
- are these fixtures certified for commercial applications ? I need some for a bar...please let me know...thanks...They certainly are.
- Will the following fixture work with a dimmer: 20-Light Sputnik Pendant in Chrome, Large Manufacturer's Model: LC003030Yes.
White Powder-Coated Hanging Trapezoid Pendant with Vintage Bulb$99.00
12ft Bright White Silver Wire Battery-Operated Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00
12ft Warm White Battery-Operated Copper Wire Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00
12ft Warm White Battery-Operated Green Wire Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00
8.5ft 180 LED 7-Strand Fairy Light Spray With Timer$29.00
32ft 150 LED Copper Wire Fairy String Lights$35.00 $28.00
Marble Pillar Candles, Set of 3$25.00
12ft Cool White Battery-Operated Green Wire Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00