- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
A take on a timeless fixture, our collection of Sputnik pendants pay homage to Gino Sarfatti's classic 1954 satellite design. Remaining a staple for the Mid Century obsessed, it's probe like silhouette adds dimension and texture to any space. The adjustable rod and included sloped ceiling adapter allow for faster and easier height adjustments to accommodate your space.
- Installation Options
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
- Number of 6" Down Rods Included
- Number of 12" Down Rods Included
- Number of 18" Down Rods Included
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets
- Light Source
- Incandescent or LED
- Bulbs Included
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- UL / ETL Listed
- Product Length
- 29 inches
- Product Width
- 29 inches
- Product Height
- Product Weight
Q & A
- Is this made out of solid brass?The 18-Light Brass Planet Pendant comes in a brass finish, but is not made out of solid brass.
- Does this style come in Chrome or the Gunmetal finish?The 18-Light Brass Planet Pendant is currently only in Brass, but in late July, we will be debuting an entire line of pendants in these styles, including a gunmetal and chrome finish.
- Do they make the 18 light spudnik is black?We do not currently have a Black finish, but at the end of July we will have an entire new line of Sputnik fixtures, including a beautiful dark Gunmetal 18 light.
- Hi, I asked before - but how heavy is this? and is the weight with or without bulbs?5 lbs without bulbs.
- Hello Im very interested in purchasing this lamp though Im not quite clear about the height meaning what is the maximumIt hangs 48" in total.
- Can I use a dimmer on this with dimmable LED bulbs?Certianly
- Is the main rod height adjustable? I need the full length measurement please.Each pendants stem is comprised of one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments for simple height adjustments- It's a combined total of 48".
- Can this lamp (28" Brass Planet Pendant) be swagged)You'd need extra parts like a kit to do so but yes it can.
- Hello, I have a question concerning lManufacturer's Model: LC003208 What is the diameter of the base? Thanks, Daric KindleThis item is 28" in diameter.
- I just received this light fixture. The instructions state to wash with a sanitizer with corrosivity. What can I use? Also. In the installation sketch it shows a little screw that should be applied to light arm. I only received 12 not 18. How do I obtain 6 additional screws?Anything that fights grease would be a corrosive cleaner. A neutral cleaner low in chloride is preferred. YOU can read this for further direction though we don't suggest any particular brand of cleaner. http://www.medallionentry.com/PDF/Stainless%20Steel%20Care.pdf
- What is min height from ceiling that you can mount this. Need to know if I can use in a bedroom with 8' ceiling.The entire center pole can be removed to give you more slack so it could be hung closer to th eceiling. . The height of the item is 14" so if you wanted to you could remove the pole and it could come down 16" from the ceiling and be fine.
Midwood G25 Vintage Globe Bulb 40W (E26) - Set of 4$24.00
Williamsburg Mini T28 Vintage Candelabra Bulbs 40W (E12) - Set of 4$22.00
Warm White 60 LED Starry Copper Wire Battery String Light, Set of 3$22.00
White 60 LED Starry Silver Wire Battery String Light, Set of 3$22.00
Warm White 60 LED Starry Green Wire Battery String Light, Set of 3$22.00
180 LED Silver Starry Light Sprays$22.00
Cool White 60 LED Starry Green Wire Battery String Light, Set of 3$22.00
Marble Pillar Candles, Set of 3$25.00