- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
A take on a timeless fixture, our collection of Sputnik pendants pay homage to Gino Sarfatti's classic 1954 satellite design. Remaining a staple for the Mid Century obsessed, it's probe like silhouette adds dimension and texture to any space. The adjustable rod and included sloped ceiling adapter allow for faster and easier height adjustments to accommodate your space.
- Amount of Sockets
- Bulbs Included
- Installation Options
- Light Source
- Incandescent or LED
- Number of 12" Down Rods Included
- Number of 18" Down Rods Included
- Number of 6" Down Rods Included
- Product Height
- Product Length
- 29 inches
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- 29 inches
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- UL / ETL Listed
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
Q & A
- Does the product width include the bulbs, or is it the fixture only?Thank you for your question. The fixture can be purchased on its own, or bulbs can be included for an additional cost.
- Is this made out of solid brass?The 18-Light Brass Planet Pendant comes in a brass finish, but is not made out of solid brass.
- Does this style come in Chrome or the Gunmetal finish?The 18-Light Brass Planet Pendant is currently only in Brass, but in late July, we will be debuting an entire line of pendants in these styles, including a gunmetal and chrome finish.
- Do they make the 18 light spudnik is black?We do not currently have a Black finish, but at the end of July we will have an entire new line of Sputnik fixtures, including a beautiful dark Gunmetal 18 light.
- Hi, I asked before - but how heavy is this? and is the weight with or without bulbs?5 lbs without bulbs.
- Hello Im very interested in purchasing this lamp though Im not quite clear about the height meaning what is the maximumIt hangs 48" in total.
- Can I use a dimmer on this with dimmable LED bulbs?Certianly
- Is the main rod height adjustable? I need the full length measurement please.Each pendants stem is comprised of one 6", two 12", one 18" twist-off segments for simple height adjustments- It's a combined total of 48".
- Can this lamp (28" Brass Planet Pendant) be swagged)You'd need extra parts like a kit to do so but yes it can.
- Hello, I have a question concerning lManufacturer's Model: LC003208 What is the diameter of the base? Thanks, Daric KindleThis item is 28" in diameter.
- I just received this light fixture. The instructions state to wash with a sanitizer with corrosivity. What can I use? Also. In the installation sketch it shows a little screw that should be applied to light arm. I only received 12 not 18. How do I obtain 6 additional screws?Anything that fights grease would be a corrosive cleaner. A neutral cleaner low in chloride is preferred. YOU can read this for further direction though we don't suggest any particular brand of cleaner. http://www.medallionentry.com/PDF/Stainless%20Steel%20Care.pdf
- What is min height from ceiling that you can mount this. Need to know if I can use in a bedroom with 8' ceiling.The entire center pole can be removed to give you more slack so it could be hung closer to th eceiling. . The height of the item is 14" so if you wanted to you could remove the pole and it could come down 16" from the ceiling and be fine.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.