- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
Q & A
- I have a 50cc Scooter ( It doesn't go but 45 mph) and wanted to know if this product would work on it?It certainly should. I know it works on bikes. racing or regular, it works on cars too. I see no reason why it shouldn't work on a scooter.
- Should have also asked what turns them on? do you consciously have to switch them on and off or are they photocell operated and come on automatically at night? That would effect battery life significantly.they're powered by any kind of fast movement.
- How long is the battery life? And are those batteries expensive to replace?You know that's a great question. I don't have the answer but I can tell you this. I've worked here for six months and have yet to have a customer call me to say the batteries died. And there relatively cheap. Its about 4 dollars for a pack of 5 online.
- Does this battery type correspond to the CR2450 battery?This item uses an AG10 battery Which is not compatible with the CR2450.
- Hi, I purchased this item. I wanted to ask you if this is only 1 light for 1 tire? Or if this purchase is for both tires? Thank you so much for your help JeremyThank you for your question, This item come with two lights, One for each tire.
Color Changing LED Cube with Remote, Small$100.00
Powell Pendant with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00
LED Ivory Wax Tealights, Set of 12$31.00
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00
Williamsburg Mini T28 Vintage Candelabra Bulbs 40W (E12) - Single$5.00
LED Ivory Wax Drip Tealights, Set of 12$31.00
Trinity Carved Wax Candles, Set of 3$20.00
Abbey Large LED Flush Mount$139.00