- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
A classic set of 8, these taper candles are great for window displays during the holiday season or for a dinner party any time of year. With the included remote, you can power your candles on and off, choose between a static and flickering glow, adjust brightness, even activate a 4 or 8-hour timer all with the touch of a button! Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, these remote controlled taper candles with removable holders a simple solution to everyday decor.
- Set of eight, durable taper candles with drip effect and removable silver bases - perfect for holidays and beyond
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Includes our 8-function remote allowing for a preference-tailored experience with 4-8 hr and daily repeat timer as well as a choice of flicker/static light
- 2 AA alkaline batteries included with each candle
- On the color temperature scale, this item reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AA Batteries Included Per Taper
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- White Candle : Silver Holder
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- 4 & 8 Hour Timer Included
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
These are exactly what I was looking for when replacing our old plug in candles. The best feature, as the previous review states, is that they will automatically turn on at the same time the next day, so no need to turn them On and set time every day. These are great!
I'm very happy with these candles. They worked right out of the box, and the options are great: the remote turns the candles off and on, adjusts the brightness, selects flickering or still, and selects a 4- or 8-hour timer that *WILL come back on the next night at the same time* every night!
I discovered it's best to line the candles up on a table, experiment with the remote, choose the timer function if you like and then put them in the windows, because if the candles are too far apart, the remote won't catch all of them in one click. The remote is easily blocked, too -- it won't go "through" one candle to another. But if you don't mind operating each room separately and don't want to use the timer, then if you hurry you can probably get all the windows lit up in fairly quick succession. For our house, though, it's going to work great with setting the timer and *then* arranging the candles for the season -- set and forget (and hope the batteries last all season).+ Keep reading
The candlelight color is not quite as white as a traditional electric candle bulb, but it's pretty close -- not amber, thankfully, and not warm white, but right in between. Not fake-looking at all. Also not quite as bright as a traditional electric candle, but again very close. The flicker function is slow enough that it's not weird-looking, but I'll probably keep the still function on.
I really needed three sets but only bought two because I didn't know if I'd like them, so I'll be buying more. Since there's no option to include photos in a review, I've uploaded 4 shots to my Flickr account so that you can see how these look in different light and at close and far away: https://www.flickr.com/photos/yawningdog/albums/72157661141865311
Hope this helps!
- How tall are these candles?
- I'm repurposing an old chandelier above a table on my front porch. It is not powered, so I thought these would work great in the holders (once we remove all the electrical parts). Question -will they all come on at the same time with the remote? Or do you have to point them close to each one individually?
- Hi, I really like the capabilities these candles have. The batteries though only last 120 hours? Doesn't seem like a long time at all. I've seen others that last a lot longer. Any recommendations on what batteries are best to use with these? Thanks.
- I have read a review on Amazon that said "If you order the candles with a gold base the flame color will be orange. If you order the silver base the flame color will be a natural light amber color much like a real candle. Is this true? Thanks.
- I am looking for a candle with a white light,not a amber one. also how long does the candle stay lit when it is turned on by the remote, Really i am looking for candles that stay lit from dusk to dawn,Most of our candles have a yellowish LED light. We recommend for you to look for taper candles with 2700k LED temperature which is closer to white compared to 2200k-2400k (amber light). Here is our following selection for taper candles with remote: http://www.lights.com/advanced_search.php?q=taper%20candles%20with%20remote
- Are these candles also sold individual? I need 9 candies for my space.
- Will I be able to take the bases off and put these in another base?
- We're looking for candles that can be used in a historic municipal building with 65 windows. The remote may be great, or might not work for our application bc of all the many rooms. Can the 4 or 8 hour timer option be set directly from the candle? Also, is there a difference in the flame color between the silver and gold base products? Thanks!
- Are there instructions for setting the candles up to come on the same time each night and stay on for 8 hours?These candles come with a remote that includes the 4 or 8-hour timer function. Once the candles are on the ON switch, you can select the 4 or 8-hour timer at the time you want them to turn back on the next following day. EX: If you want them to turn on every night at 8 pm, you need to click on either the 4 or 8-hour timer at 8 pm in order to set the candles at that time.
- The way these look, flickering light, and adjustable brightness are ideal for what I'm looking for: however, I need candles that can be turned on and off, and have the brightness controlled, by the person holding it -for use by a choir. Would these work for that, or do you have a similar product that would? Thank you.
- I'm looking for tapered candles with holders that have a very bright LED so when I put them in my windows for Christmas they will shine very bright. Is there any kind that you sell. The ones in department stores are not bright at all.
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.
Cyrus Ivory Flameless Wax Taper Candle, Set of 12$33.00Shop Now
Rechargeable Flameless Tea Lights with Frosted Glass Holder, Set of 12$100.00Shop Now
Bark Flameless Wax Candles, Set of 2$23.00Shop Now
Leila Cream Melted-Edge Slim Drip Wax Flameless Pillar Candles, Set of 8$40.00Shop Now
Tall Distressed Melted Edge Ivory Wax Pillars Set with Remote$34.00Shop Now
Flameless Battery Tea Lights, Set of 100$55.00Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$20.00Shop Now
Kensington LED T14 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$15.00Shop Now