- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
Q & A
- We lost the instructions for setting the timer on off function. How can we set the candles to come on for a specific time using the remote function. Last year they operated perfectly .Using the remote, select either the 4 or 8-hour timer at the time you wish for it to turn on the next following day.
- What size battery does it take is it on timerEach candle takes two AA batteries. And the remote can set the candles to either a 4 or 8 hour timer.
- I am wondering what is the color of the "Flame"? Yellow, amber or more white. Thank you!The LED color of the flame is orangish, yellow.
- I'm considering ( but not sure yet,) getting a set of Flameless pillar candles, to use in case of a power outage, of the flameless candles you sell here, what is your brightest type you have?They all have the same level of brightness. Giving off a warm glow but they are not meant to be used as the main power source. They are not able to be used for reading.
- My remote was turning the candles on randomly. Batteries kept dying in the candles. I had to take the battery out of the remote.... why???It sounds like a malfunction with the remote. Please forward this information to us at email@example.com and we'll be able to further assist you with an available option.
- I note that these have a timer function..am I able to simply turn them "on" and "off" with the remote rather than have them turned "on" for a timed duration?You have to put the ON/OFF switch from the candles to ON. Then, you can select either the 4-hour or 8-hour timer to set the timer function.
- Can the candles withstand heat of sun in a window?We do not recommend direct contact with light as these are made with real wax.
- Hello there, I bought 4 sets of the Ivory Wax Melted Edge Flameless Candles with Remote, Set of 3 within this month. 2 were for me and 1 each for my daughters. One of my sets the remote worked for a couple of times now it doesn't work at all. I put a new battery in and it still doesn't work, there is something wrong with the unit itself. What can I do? Thank you for your help. KathyA replacement order has just been created for you. Your new remote should ship by Wednesday and be in your hands by next Wednesday at the latest. Have a great day. Lights.com
- Where can I buy them in miami?We are a E-commerce retail company. We do not have any retail stores.
- When I order 3 sets will they come packaged as three individual sets?Each set comes packaged separately.
- What is the diameter and height of these candles ? Thanks, KimHi Kim, Heights on these candles include: 4" H x 3" D 5" H x 3" D 6" H x 3" D
- What are the dimensions (diameter & heights) of these candles?Sizes include: 4" H, 5" H, 6" H (3" Diameter)
- How "scented" is the vanilla? I would prefer unscented and these sound perfect otherwise.The vanilla scent is very light.
- I have some candles I purchased at target, look identical. The brand is threshold. The remote is different and lacks some of the functions. I'm wondering if the remote that comes with these candles will work on the ones I already have. I'm looking to add several more candles, and these are less expensive and have better functions. Thanks!The remote is only compatible with the same product.
- How long will these candles operate on one set of batteries?These candles use AA batteries which last about 180 hours.
- how sensitive is the remote? I am using them in centerpieces at a wedding. is there an ON button & an OFF button, so I am not turning them on at one table & turning them off at a nearby table.Worry not you have to be fairly close to them to operate them. One table will not turn off while another turns on.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.