- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
This set of four 10" taper candles transition seamlessly from dinner parties to special occasions and ceremonies. Each taper candle's slim design and wax dipped body, highlighted by the warm white flickering LED inside each flame, is both durable and hazard free, unlike their traditional counterpart.
- 10" flameless ivory, wax taper candles with natural flicker, set of four
- Drip-free, worry-free
- Single LED in each fixture provides warm yet bright light for visibility and ambiance
- Convenient On | Off twist bottom
- On the color temperature scale, this set reads at 2700K. It is a soft, warm white - perfect for spaces meant to be cozy and inviting.
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Power Source
- 2 AAA Batteries Per Taper Included
- Product Diameter
- Product Dimensions
- 1" x 1" x 10"
- Product Finish (Color)
- Switch Options
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
I ordered 40 tapers to go in the windows of our historic church for Christmas. The old church is outfitted with candle holders but because of fire danger we've never had any until I found these tapers. I'm really excited for people to see them Christmas Eve.
We bought the ivory tapers for use as center pieces for a wedding. We have not had the wedding yet, but did test a couple of the candles. They are exactly what we were seeking. I love the wax feel, and that the flickering of the light is soft and not cartoonish.
- Could I get a discount for buying multiple packages? I would probably need close to 15 packages
- I need 5 of these? ? Can I buy an additional 1?The Ivory 10" Flameless Wax Vigil Taper Candles come in sets of four, six, or ten, but are not sold individually. You can see the set of six here: http://www.lights.com/ivory-wax-10-vigil-taper-candles-with-glass-candleholders-set-of-6-p-37427.html That set also comes with glass holders and is a great value.
- Received these today - base will NOT twist on any of them. Instructions? Can't turn on/offThe first step is to completely unscrew the base, the battery compartment has a protector (Plastic slip) that needs to be removed first so the batteries can properly make the connection to power the candle. To open the candle it should just be a matter of turning the base. (Righty tighty, lefty loosey)
- Do you have any flameless taper candles with a remote control? I need six, but for a chandelier, so would like it to be remote controlled.
- Checking this model for use in church. We need nine (9) for our display. The on time for one ceremony averages two hours and we average three per week for a total of six hours per week. We are mainly concerned about battery replacement. One option is to use rechargeable batteries. Please let me know any recommendation you have for our application. Also, the "burn" time for one set of three batteries.
- Do these have a timer on them? If so, for how many hours?
- How wide is the bottom of this candle?
- Is the base included with each candle?The base is not included. But, we will have a selection of candle holders approximately by May of 2017. For now, here are some taper candles that come with a base: http://www.lights.com/ivory-vigil-taper-candles-with-glass-candleholders-p-37427.html http://www.lights.com/white-taper-candle-with-removable-gold-base-p-33740.html Also comes with silver base and the same version with remote.
- Do you have any 1inch diameter 10 in. height flameless candles
- Do they come in red or dark green
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.