- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
This set of four 10" taper candles transition seamlessly from dinner parties to special occasions and ceremonies. Each taper candle's slim design and wax dipped body, highlighted by the warm white flickering LED inside each flame, is both durable and hazard free, unlike their traditional counterpart.
- Finish Style
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Switch Options
- Remote (Y/N)
- UL/ETL Listed
- Product Finish (Color)
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA (1.5v)
- Batteries Included
- Product Length
- Product Width
- Product Height
- Product Diameter
- Product Weight
Q & A
- Could I get a discount for buying multiple packages? I would probably need close to 15 packagesPlease email CS@lights.com and we'll be able to get you the best possible price!
- I need 5 of these? ? Can I buy an additional 1?The Ivory 10" Flameless Wax Vigil Taper Candles come in sets of four, six, or ten, but are not sold individually. You can see the set of six here: http://www.lights.com/ivory-wax-10-vigil-taper-candles-with-glass-candleholders-set-of-6-p-37427.html That set also comes with glass holders and is a great value.
- Received these today - base will NOT twist on any of them. Instructions? Can't turn on/offThe first step is to completely unscrew the base, the battery compartment has a protector (Plastic slip) that needs to be removed first so the batteries can properly make the connection to power the candle. To open the candle it should just be a matter of turning the base. (Righty tighty, lefty loosey)
- Do you have any flameless taper candles with a remote control? I need six, but for a chandelier, so would like it to be remote controlled.Sure here you go http://www.lights.com/taper-candles
- Checking this model for use in church. We need nine (9) for our display. The on time for one ceremony averages two hours and we average three per week for a total of six hours per week. We are mainly concerned about battery replacement. One option is to use rechargeable batteries. Please let me know any recommendation you have for our application. Also, the "burn" time for one set of three batteries.each AA battery lasts approximately 48 hours. And rechargeable batteries would always save you money in the long. Especially if you would be replacing 18 batteries.
- Do these have a timer on them? If so, for how many hours?These candles do not have a timer
- How wide is the bottom of this candle?Hi there, The bottom of these candles is 0.875" in diameter
- Is the base included with each candle?No the base is only in the picture for effect.
- Do you have any 1inch diameter 10 in. height flameless candlesSadly 9 inch is as close as we get with a 1" diameter.
- Do they come in red or dark greenThe closest items we have to what you seek can be found in the links below: http://www.lights.com/burgundy-flameless-taper-candle-with-moving-wick-p-36785.html http://www.lights.com/drip-taper-with-real-brass-lamp-with-timer-p-481.html http://www.lights.com/green-drip-taper-with-real-brass-lamp-with-timer-p-1227.html
Cream 10" Push-Activated Wax Taper Candles, Set of 2$15.00
Resin Faux Drip 7" Taper Candles with Remote, Set of 6$21.00
Ivory Wax 10" Vigil Taper Candles with Glass Candleholders, Set of 6$25.00
Ivory 10" Flameless Wax Vigil Taper Candles, Set of 10$43.00
Smooth White 6" Resin Taper Candles with Remote, Set of 4$19.00
Large Melted Edge Smooth Wax Flameless Pillars with Remote, Set of 3$34.00
Set of 3 Gold Flameless Pillar Candles$24.00
Bark Flameless Wax Candles, Set of 2$23.00