- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Ivory taper with Pewter base
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Switch Options
- Automatic Timer/Off
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
Q & A
- Are these on the bright or dim side? Looking for dimmer window candles...these are pretty though!These candles have a soft glow which is visible from the outside. These are decorative candles. They are not bright enough to light up an entire room and not suggested for reading purposes.
- Really like these candles. Any chance they will go on sale at the price they were last Christmas. Easter is a holiday, any chance they will go on sale this week with less than $150 min shipping?These candles are not on sale for $12 in a set of 2!
- Will these candles ever go on sale at the price of $12, as they were back in Nov? I was unable to purchase them at that time as my credit card had been compromisesd. Also, will they ever be free shipping again?We've always offered free shipping. Normally for orders over $150. Though around the holidays that usually drops to orders over $99. These items normally go on sale during the holiday season. You can try presidents day. Normally items go on sale on the holidays.
- How exactly does the timer work? Is there a switch or just a twist of the candle?It starts automatically as soon as the candle is turned on.
- In the picture on your website, the candle light looks orange (though the written description says "white"). Can you confirm that the bulb is white and not an orange glow?This item is warm white which is yellowish in nature.
- Hello....can I replace the current bulb with a different colored one?You can replace the current bulb with a different one.
- How bright are these candles (in equivalent watts if you have that information)? I want to use them in windows and have enough brightness to be seen easily from the street. Thank you.These are about the equivalent of a 9 watt bulb. Though we've never has a single issue with people not being able to view them from afar.
- how long do these last before you have to change the batteryThe batteries last at least 180 hours. Since these are timer function candles, you would not have to change the batteries too often.
- Love these candles. Can you tell me if the lights stay on solid or do they flicker when on.? Thank you, Erin PaineThese Window Candles emit a solid light when turned on.
- How much does each candle pewter holder weigh?These weigh: 3.6 oz w/out batteries (5.2 with batteries). Candle holder by itself: 2.8 oz.
- What are the demensions of these candle holders. My window sill is 3". ThanksThe dimensions for these candles are: 4" L x 2" W x 10" H.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.