- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Life
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA 700mAh Ni-MH
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 3.8" x 3.8" x 2"
- Switch Options
- Timer Function
Q & A
- How many do you get for 20.00It is 1 unit of the Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light for $20.00.
- Hello, do the solar bricks need to be fully at ground level for charging, or can they be partially surrounded by crushed stones in landscaping? Thank you.Partially surrounding the Iced Glass Medium Solar Brick Path Light with crushed stones could inhibit the solar power source from charging so we cannot recommend it.
- I just received these so they are not charged. I can't tell whether the on/off button is on or off by the button position. Does it need to be in "on" position to charge? Or does it charge regardless on button position?Once you click the button the Path Light is turned on for you to charge it in direct sunlight for 8 full hours. Once it is fully charged, the light will physically turn on during night time.
- What size are the mini, small, and medium lights? I could only find 6" on the large?We have the following path lights from small to large: 1) Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light (4" x 4") http://www.lights.com/frosted-glass-solar-brick-path-light-cool-white-p-28678.html Comes in blue , cool white and warm white. 2) Iced Warm White 6" Square Brick Paver (6" x 6") http://www.lights.com/iced-warm-white-square-brick-paver-p-37303.html 3) Iced Brick 8" Rectangular Paver (6" x 8") http://www.lights.com/iced-brick-rectangular-paver-p-37310.html
- How does cold weather (snow and ice) affect the performance of these outdoor brick lights?These brick lights are weather resistant and should be fine in the snow and ice as long as they have good drainage for when the melt comes. The winter is likely to affect the performance if there is less sun to charge the bricks. The more sunlight the solar brick gets, the longer it will stay lit for at night.
- What is the lumens rating for these?The Path Light contains approximately 8 lumens.
- How long do they stay on for, Do they have a battery that needs to be changed?They can stay on for full 8 hours if you fully charge them for 8 hours in direct sunlight. The path lights use AAA 700mAh Ni-MH batteries. It approximately lasts for 42529 hours. The batteries are rechargeable.
- Yes, I realize that incandescent is warmer than halogen, and therefore the cool white is closer to halogen and the warm white is closer to incandescent. I wanted to know if the cool white looks like a halogen or if it looks bluish (and likewise, does the warm white look like an incandescent or does it look gold/yellow). Thanks for the awesome-fast reply, though!The warm white does have an incandescent glow to it and the cool white does have a slight bluish tint to it. Though it's mostly due to the surrounding glass.
- How white is the cool white (is it very cold, almost bluish?) / how about warm white (does it appear more gold/yellow than an incandescent white bulb?)...basically, which white seems closer to a regular wired halogen or wired incandescent? Also does one white seem to give off more light than the other?The warm white is closer to a regular incandescent bulb. The cool white is closer to a regular halogen bulb. And both items give off the same amount of light.
- Can you stand on them?The Path Lights can be stepped on but we do not recommend anything heavier than an average human being to be on top of it since the product is made out of glass.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.