- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor & Outdoor
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source
- Max Number of LEDs/Sockets Connectable
- 7 Strands
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- Timer (Y/N)
- Total String Length (ft)
- UL/ETL Listed
- Usage Time
Q & A
- Are these string lights (s14 11w) dimmable? If so, can you recommend the appropriate dimmer control. Thanks.This set of string lights come with incandescent bulbs and should work with any standard dimmer accessory that you'd find at most hardware stores.
- When you connect two strands together is there a 6ft space between the two at the connection point or still only the 3ft for a continuous look without having to wrap the cord?When you connect the strands, you can remove the access lead wires to create a seamless look.
- I am considering buying some of the string lights, but I am concerned about where to buy matching replacement bulbs. Do you carry these and how much are they?Sadly we do not however if you google (S14 11W clear bulbs) Tons of purchasing options will be at your fingertips for those very bulbs.
- Can multiple strings be connected together for these lights?Yes Can connect up to 7 additional strands to this string.
- Will they work in Australia or will I need an adaptor ?You would need an adapter.
- I bought two of these strings and I live in Argentina where we have 220 v energy. Can I use it in my country? Regards, AgustínYou would need an adapter.
- I purchased your LC003002 string lights and one bulb was defective. How do I order replacement bulbs?You've just done it. Your replacement order for 3 new bulbs has just been created. They should ship by tomorrow and be in your hands shortly after.
- I don't think I set up an account when I placed my order a few months back. Maybe you can look me up if I give you my address? Anyway, we bought some vintage string lights from you. I think they are the Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand with Bulbs. Two bulbs broke in a hail storm last week. What is the product number so I can order a pack of replacements from you. Also, how do you suggest we remove what is left of the broken bulb? My husband tried needle nose pliers but had no success. Thank you.Sadly we don't carry replacement bulbs for that item. You can however find them in the link below. https://www.google.com/search?q=S14+11W&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 You can reach our tech department at 866-490-9358 extension 108. they should be able to assist with removal of your defective bulbs.
- Hello - I'm with the Liberty Hospital Foundation and we recently purchased 12 strands of your Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand with Bulbs and unfortunately some of the bulbs aren't good and we'd like to order some replacements. Can you send me a link to order the S14 11W clear replacement bulbs? Thank you, Mark Bertrand 816.792.7195Good day Mark, If you could tell us how many bulbs are giving you an issue we'd be happy to have them shipped to you immediately.
- I would like to take these to our home in Bolivia, South America. There is 230 V. Will these work there?These are only made for 110V settings
- Are the vintage bulbs from Brooklyn Bulb Co. heavy duty enough for use in trees? We would like to leave them up three seasons a year.The wire is good enough to stay out that time but the bulbs are just a traditional glass bulb which may not hold up to the seasons at all. You should look for a bulb with a plastic bulb to protect from water and strong winds.
- how do I replace bulbs if I choose to buy a strand?Simply unscrew it and place in a new one.
- I purchased two strings of the LC003002 and they arrived with 2 bulbs defective. I need to find replacements and cannot. Can I purchase them through you>Your replacement order is created and will be in your hands shortly. Have a great day.
- On these string lights, you show a .5/" gauge. That is not a AWG (like 12 or 14 0r 16AWG) standard. Please provide that. Also, if you tie two or more string together, will there be more than 3 feet between the bulbs where they connect together?These are 14 AWG with a lead wire of 6.2 ft. when connecting the lights.
- Is the light strand grounded? What is the guage of the wire?They are grounded and have a .5" gauge.
- how long is the string? Bulb spacing is how many inches?Total length: 48 FT (Lead wire: 3 FT, Bulb to bulb: 3 FT)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.