- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Add a warm glow and touch of charm to your yard or outdoor gathering with our durable light strand and vintage bulbs of your choice. Features ten bulb sockets along a heavy-duty, twenty-one foot black strand with convenient hoops for hanging.
- Features our durable, black stringer with ten sockets to fill with bulbs of your choice
- For increased coverage, connect up to five consecutive strands (with 11W bulbs); if using 40W, connect up to three
- Pair with vintage-style bulbs from our Brooklyn Bulb Collection (sold separately)
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Battery Life
- Bulbs Included
- 10 Strands
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Indoor & Outdoor
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- Timer Details
- Total String Length (ft)
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
My wife and I were very excited when we found your site, and the light strand looked perfect for on the old wooden ladder that we plan to suspend over our kitchen table...the style and wattage of the vintage bulbs seemed to be just what we wanted as well...since they appeared in the image, we thought they were included, and we ordered, only to be disappointed when the package arrived with only the strand...I had to look over my order very carefully to find that the bulbs weren't included...I am not a complainer, and I already have the strand mounted on the ladder--just think if you include the bulbs in the photo, they should be included with the strand.
The strand is good quality/heavy duty. It looks very nice. The only thing that didn't work for me is the size and wattage of the bulbs that were available. I have a small patio, 40W bulbs are very bright. So, if you want relaxing lighting be sure to buy 25W bulbs, not the "frequently bought together" suggestion - not only were they too bright, but they are way to big and get fairly warm/hot to the touch.
- If you purchase two strands can they be inter-connected like Christmas lights? If one bulb burns out does the whole circuit quit? Thanks
- any reason NOT to use LED bulbs? https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/117816/PLT-KA196MSCL22K.html?utm_source=SmartFeedGoogleBase&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=PLT-KA196MSCL22K&utm_content=LED+Lighting+Specials&utm_campaign=SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwkPS6BRD2ioKR7K245jASJAD1ZqHO_TtYW8I2hzTu8cKQ77ncqqAzR-TobrEJ-C8IzDMt_BoCO5Tw_wcB
- Is this fixture dimmable?
- Do you sell 25w e26 bulbs for usage with this light string? (I only see 40w e26 bulbs on your site.)
I'm looking to buy the Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand.
You recommend 25W bulbs but then.. you also propose to buy the bulbs from you, but you proposed 40W ?? (customer who buy this also buy these bulbs... 40w)So, I'm confused... 40 W will be ok ?
Also, how to turn it on and off ? just unplugged ? no switch ?Hello, we recommend using 25W bulbs for when multiple string lights are being connected. Each strand has a 600W limit. So, if you are planning on just using one strand a 40W bulb will work great. If you are planning on purchasing and connecting many strands (could connect up to 5 strands) then you would have to use 25W bulbs. This String Light turns On when plugged in and turns Off when unplugged. All the best!
- Can you also increase the spacing between the lights, say 4' between? How long would they take to be ready to ship?
- Will socket accept standard 25w light bulb.
- does this have a 3 prong plug?
- How long is each strand? What's the distance between each socket?
- Will this strand work with the European 220v system?
- I need 50 Bulbs in total so I plan on purchasing 5 Strands, what type of bulbs would you recommend ?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.
Clear Globe Connectable Plug-in Festoon Party String Lights$50.00Shop Now
White Globe Connectable Plug-in Festoon Party String Lights$50.00Shop Now
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00 $60.00Shop Now
Bushwick ST18 Vintage Bulbs, 40W (E26) - Set of 4$22.00Shop Now
Classic Ivory 10" Drip Wax Flameless Taper Candles, Set of 4$20.00Shop Now
Kensington LED T14 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$15.00Shop Now
Crown Heights LED A19 Vintage Edison Bulbs(E26), Single$17.50Shop Now
White Chandelier Globe Replacement, Celeste Series$35.00Shop Now