- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Bulbs Included
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor & Outdoor
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source
- Max Number of LEDs/Sockets Connectable
- 10 Strands
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- Timer (Y/N)
- Total String Length (ft)
- UL/ETL Listed
- Usage Time
Q & A
- If you purchase two strands can they be inter-connected like Christmas lights? If one bulb burns out does the whole circuit quit? ThanksThe Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand can have up to six total strands connected end-to-end. If a bulb burns out, the rest of the bulbs will still be lit. For maximum bulb life, we recommend our beautiful vintage inspired LED bulbs.
- any reason NOT to use LED bulbs? https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/117816/PLT-KA196MSCL22K.html?utm_source=SmartFeedGoogleBase&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=PLT-KA196MSCL22K&utm_content=LED+Lighting+Specials&utm_campaign=SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwkPS6BRD2ioKR7K245jASJAD1ZqHO_TtYW8I2hzTu8cKQ77ncqqAzR-TobrEJ-C8IzDMt_BoCO5Tw_wcBOur LED E26 bulbs will work great with the Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand. We absolutely recommend them.
- Is this fixture dimmable?That it is
- Do you sell 25w e26 bulbs for usage with this light string? (I only see 40w e26 bulbs on your site.)Sadly we do not.
- Hello, I'm looking to buy the Heavy Duty 10-Socket Vintage Light Plug-in Strand. You recommend 25W bulbs but then.. you also propose to buy the bulbs from you, but you proposed 40W ?? (customer who buy this also buy these bulbs... 40w)So, I'm confused... 40 W will be ok ? Also, how to turn it on and off ? just unplugged ? no switch ?Hello, we recommend using 25W bulbs for when multiple string lights are being connected. Each strand has a 600W limit. So, if you are planning on just using one strand a 40W bulb will work great. If you are planning on purchasing and connecting many strands (could connect up to 5 strands) then you would have to use 25W bulbs. This String Light turns On when plugged in and turns Off when unplugged. All the best!
- Can you also increase the spacing between the lights, say 4' between? How long would they take to be ready to ship?No, these sockets are set in place and are currently in stock. They will ship out shortly after they are purchased.
- Will socket accept standard 25w light bulb.Yes, we suggest using 25W bulbs, and any standard E26 should work.
- does this have a 3 prong plug?This item has a 2 prong plug.
- How long is each strand? What's the distance between each socket?Total Length: 21 FT (Plug to first socket: 23", Socket to socket: 24")
- Will this strand work with the European 220v system?No it will not.
- I need 50 Bulbs in total so I plan on purchasing 5 Strands, what type of bulbs would you recommend ?600 watts is the limit on the strand. For multiple strands the max is 1250 watts. Therefore the max should be 25W per bulb if you want all 5 strands connected ( 50 x 25w = 1250 w)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.