- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Our Greenwood Pendant features a pared-down silhouette consisting of a simple cast iron frame and prominent, hand blown, mirrored glass shade, reminiscent of turn of the century industrial fixtures. Perfect suspended above a small dining table or doubled up over a kitchen island.
- Features our thoughtfully-pared down, industrial silhouette with a blown, mirror glass shade and a prominently displayed Edison bulb
- Dimmable, allowing you to adjust the light for your desired ambiance
- Suspended by our signature vintage-style, braided cloth cord
- Shown with the Bushwick Bulb from our vintage-inspired Brooklyn Bulb collection (sold separately)
- Amount of Sockets
- Bulb Rated Hours
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Canopy Size
- Cord Color
- Filament Style & Amount of LEDs
- Squirrel Cage
- Installation Options
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source
- Maximum Height
- Maximum Wattage
- Minimum Height
- 11 inches
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length
- 11 inches
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- 11 inches
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- UL/ETL Listed
- Wire Length
- 10 feet
- can an led lamp be installed in this fixture?
- Is this fixture 120v or 12v? Thanks!
- I live in southern california and have an outdoor bar that I'm building. Can I hang these outdoors?
- I just installed one of these lights and it does not hang straight. I have 2 more to be installed and am leary of installing them if this can't be fixed. What can be done? Is there a stem converter available at all? Can these lights be returned if the cord is already cut? There is no way to know whether they'll hang straight until they're installed and therefore cut to the appropriate length. I love the look of the lights, but can not keep them if they are crooked. :(We'd be happy to assist you with any issues. If you could email your order number and a brief description of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to assist you as soon as you get back to us. I would try out the other lights first so if there are any other issues we can take care of them all at once but if there are any issues we'd be happy to do anything we can to get it straightened out for you.
- Hi, Is it possible to buy this ceiling light with a rod instead of an exposed cord? I would like the light to be fixed, so that it won't swing if something touches it.
- Good Morning, I just place an order for this item to be sent to Madrid-Spain. My idea is to iluminate a dining table for 6 people and i´m not sure if the 40 W would be enough. Would it be posible to get a 60W too in the same order? If so, how can i order it? Many thanks
- Can I use 100 watt bulb? or do you have something similiar with brighter bulb
- Can this be put into a recessed light fixture easily?
- can we use different shaped bulb besides the one that comes with the bulb?
- what color is the base plate and what are the dimension of the base plate?
- Can the Greenwood Glass Pendant be ordered with a 60 watt bulb? Can you confirm the cord length is 10 feet? Thanks
- what color is the glass greenwood pendant?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Powell Pendant with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00Shop Now
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Bronze$99.00Shop Now
Bushwick LED ST18 Vintage Edison Bulbs (E26), Single$17.50Shop Now
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Aged Brass$199.00Shop Now
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Bronze$199.00Shop Now
Celeste 5-Light Chandelier with White Globes, Chrome$199.00Shop Now
Astor Adjustable LED Plug-In Pendant, Satin Nickel$119.00Shop Now
Astor Adjustable LED Plug-In Pendant, Aged Brass$119.00Shop Now
Astor Adjustable LED Plug-In Pendant, Black$119.00Shop Now