- Model: M27701-B
Willowbrook Bronze Solar Path Lights, Set of 8
A great addition to any lawn, garden, or patio, these solar path lights, are easy to assemble and install, charging during the day and illuminating during the evening. Once active, the Certi-Lum Technology in each light assures crisp, white LED lights that stays brighter, longer. The Willowbrook's sleek stainless steel body and textured glass casing allow for a structurally appealing fixture in the daylight or at night.
Similar items you may like:
Solar Two-Directional Security Flood Light$47.00 $28.00
LED Solar Spot Light - 3 White LEDs Landscape Light$16.99 $6.00
Stainless Steel Solar Spot Light$24.99 $8.00
LED Solar Spot Landscape Light - 3 Pack$28.00 $11.00
Solar Two Directional LED Flood Light - Dawn to Dusk$55.00 $35.00
Stainless Steel Solar Spot Light, Set of 4$40.00 $25.00
Rechargeable Egg Ambient Deco Lamp Set of 4$19.00
Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light, Cool White$18.00
- Tuesday 22 July, 2014
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
by Kathy L.
Love the lights but need replacement stakes can't seem to order them
- Sunday 20 July, 2014
- Verified via Ekomi
by David J.
Looks great on my walkway. The led lighting is just bright enough and cascades an interesting design of light. I highly recommend...
- Monday 30 June, 2014
- Verified via Ekomi
by Patricia M.
I used the lights on my outdoor stairway and intermittently in my flower gardens. This is the second set of 8 lights. The first was a gift to me, and I liked them so much I needed more!Thanks you for providing a nice product..
- Load more... Write a review
Find answers about this product or add a new one. Simply enter your question below and hit the submit button.
- What are the dimension? I live in Indiana, can they stay put in the winter? What type of material? What is the life expectancy of the casting?Dimensions: 6.25\" D x 15.5\" H It\'s made of plastic glass and metal and is expected to last for years. (Though you may have to replace the batteries in the solar panels on occasion.
- Are these lights waterproof? Can they withstand daily sprinkler use?They are totally and completely meant to weather the elements. Sprinklers included.
- what is the lumen rating for these lights, or some other brightness rating. thanksThese have about 1200 lumens.
- Hi, I\'m interested in purchasing the solar path lights :) do these lights need to be in direct sunlight during the day in order to light up at night? If so how many hours are required per day?They do need to be charged before the first use. Usually they should be charged for 12-15 hours the first time. On a regular day they\'d just charge with the daylight.