- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
Q & A
- What is the voltage of the batteries used with the Willow brook solar lights, a 3.2 or a 1.2?There is no information on the battery voltage, but each light carries about 1.5 lumens with batteries required. For additional information on this product, please contact the manufacturer at: email@example.com All the best, Lights.com
- What are the dimension? I live in Indiana, can they stay put in the winter? What type of material? What is the life expectancy of the casting?Dimensions: 6.25" D x 15.5" H It's made of plastic glass and metal and is expected to last for years. (Though you may have to replace the batteries in the solar panels on occasion.
- Are these lights waterproof? Can they withstand daily sprinkler use?They are totally and completely meant to weather the elements. Sprinklers included.
- what is the lumen rating for these lights, or some other brightness rating. thanksThese have about 1200 lumens.
- Hi, I'm interested in purchasing the solar path lights :) do these lights need to be in direct sunlight during the day in order to light up at night? If so how many hours are required per day?They do need to be charged before the first use. Usually they should be charged for 12-15 hours the first time. On a regular day they'd just charge with the daylight.
Powell Pendant with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00
LED Ivory Wax Tealights, Set of 12$31.00
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00
Williamsburg Mini T28 Vintage Candelabra Bulbs 40W (E12) - Single$5.00
LED Ivory Wax Drip Tealights, Set of 12$31.00
Trinity Carved Wax Flameless Candles, Set of 3$20.00
Abbey Large LED Flush Mount$139.00
Rose Gold Glass Paneled Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$53.00