- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Bulb Cover Material
- Frosted Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Lamping Details
- 50 Integrated LEDs
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- 60 Lumens
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Special Features/Functions
- 8 Functions
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 6 Hour Timer Included
- Total String Length (ft)
Q & A
- Can these lights be connected together to create a longer strand?No, the Frosted Warm White Globe Battery String Lights cannot be connected to create a longer strand.
- With this light set. If we unscrew one or more bulbs from the set. Will the whole cord of lights stop working. Or will it continue to work with bulbs missingThe globes are attached to the string lights pretty strongly. We do not recommend for you to attempt to take the globes off, it may ruin the string lights.
- What is the length of the warranty?Our replacement warranty policy is within 90 days.
- Do these lights have any warranty? ThankdThey have a 90-day replacement warranty.
- Are there any like this style that don't have a timer?We do not carry this specific style without a timer. The only other string lights we carry that does not have a timer is this: http://www.lights.com/super-bright-warm-white-battery-string-lights-p-37253.html
- I'm not sure how to use the timer on these lights. Can you please provide me with instructions? Thanks, AllysonAll you have to do is turn it on, the timer sets itself automatically from the moment the item's turned on.
- Does the timer re-set every six hours? Or do lights remain off until you turn on for 6 hours? I would only use occasionally, so wouldn't want them going on/off all the time.Once the 6 hours is up they stay off for 18 hours turning themselves back on the next day at the same time they were turned on the day before.
- Concerning the Frosted Warm White Globe Battery String Lights with Timer, Strand of 50 Manufacturer's Model: LC003019, is the warm light more like the natural Candle light (I.e Amber)?! Is the item returnable?These string lights are warm white which is more towards a yellowish-orange. If you are looking for a more white color, here are the string lights in cool white: http://www.lights.com/frosted-cool-white-globe-battery-string-lights-with-timer-strand-p-37337.html
- can a bulbs be removed without disrupting the circuit?The balls are glued to the string fairly strongly so removing removing them would likely ruin the string. It isn't recommended.
- Do you have to run these on a 6 hour timer or can you just turn them on and off when you wish to use them?Once you turn them on, the timer is activated. You are able to turn them off before 6 hours but they are unable to stay on more than 6 hours.
- What type if batteries? Is the cycle for the timer 6 hours on & 18 hours off or 6 on then 6 off etc. Are the frosted gloves glass or plastic?These take 4 AA batteries which last about a month on a 6-hour timer. The string lights will turn back on the following day the same time you set them.
- How long is the lead to the lights? What battery's does it takeThe lead wire for these lights is 13"
- what are the dimensions of the globe? also, could i put it on a battery pack that can blink or sequence it?Each globe is 3/4" D, and this battery pack can not be removed, but does include 8 light sequences, that can be activated using the button on the battery box.
- what it says 6 hour timer does that mean its off the six hours over 6 hours then back on for 6 hours and back over 6 hours or what?When you set the timer, it will turn off after 6 hours and turn back on the next day the same time you set them.
- Would I be able or unscrew/disconnect the frosted globe, separating it from the string without damage? I wish to use these lights in a craft project.I don't believe, with the casing for these lights the you would be able to remove it without damaging the wiring or the casing itself.
- Are these dimmable? Do you have a similar product that's got a smaller globe ?These lights are unfortunately not dimmable and 3 quarters of an inch is as small as they come.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.