- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Power Source
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA 700 MAh Ni-MH
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Light Source
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Maximum Wattage
- Usage Time
- 6-8 hours
- Timer (Y/N)
- Switch Options
- Light Output
Q & A
- Do you think that these lights can be placed on a outside dining table?Absolutely, the Iced Glass Medium Solar Brick Path Lights can most definitely be used on an outdoor dining table.
- Can these bricks be sunk in a concrete walk or partially buried along a walkway? How about added to a brick patio as an added brick?Thanks for your questions. We do not recommend sinking the lights into concrete as you will need to remove the brick to change the battery. Partially burying them along a walkway would be fine as the bricks are designed to accommodate light foot traffic. Adding the brick to a patio would also work. Just remember to leave some space so you can take them out when you need to replace the battery.
- Is the charging unit on the brick light or is it separate? In other words, can these be used in a shady area?The brighter the better but even shady areas get sun so it should be fine.
- What are the dimensions of this product? Appreciate it and thank you.3.875" x 3.875"
Solar Paver 12 LED Landscape Light - 4" x 8$33.00
Iced Brick 8" Rectangular Paver$34.00
Iced Warm White 6" Square Brick Paver$26.00
Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light, Cool White$18.00
Solar Deck Lights with Drill Bit, Set of 8$42.00
Powell Pendant with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00
LED Ivory Wax Tealights, Set of 12$31.00
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00