- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA 700 MAh Ni-MH
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Switch Options
- Timer (Y/N)
- Usage Time
- 6-8 hours
Q & A
- Do you think that these lights can be placed on a outside dining table?Absolutely, the Iced Glass Medium Solar Brick Path Lights can most definitely be used on an outdoor dining table.
- Can these bricks be sunk in a concrete walk or partially buried along a walkway? How about added to a brick patio as an added brick?Thanks for your questions. We do not recommend sinking the lights into concrete as you will need to remove the brick to change the battery. Partially burying them along a walkway would be fine as the bricks are designed to accommodate light foot traffic. Adding the brick to a patio would also work. Just remember to leave some space so you can take them out when you need to replace the battery.
- Is the charging unit on the brick light or is it separate? In other words, can these be used in a shady area?The brighter the better but even shady areas get sun so it should be fine.
- What are the dimensions of this product? Appreciate it and thank you.3.875" x 3.875"
Solar Paver 12 LED Landscape Light - 4" x 8$35.00
Iced Warm White 6" Square Brick Paver$26.00
Solar Deck Lights with Drill Bit, Set of 8$42.00
Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light, Cool White$18.00
12ft Bright White Silver Wire Battery-Operated Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00
12ft Warm White Battery-Operated Copper Wire Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00
12ft Warm White Battery-Operated Green Wire Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00
8.5ft 180 LED 7-Strand Fairy Light Spray With Timer$29.00