- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA 700mAh Ni-MH
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Switch Options
- Timer (Y/N)
- Usage Time
Q & A
- Hello, do the solar bricks need to be fully at ground level for charging, or can they be partially surrounded by crushed stones in landscaping? Thank you.Partially surrounding the Iced Glass Medium Solar Brick Path Light with crushed stones could inhibit the solar power source from charging so we cannot recommend it.
- I just received these so they are not charged. I can't tell whether the on/off button is on or off by the button position. Does it need to be in "on" position to charge? Or does it charge regardless on button position?It does need to be in the on position to charge. If you take it into a dark room and press the button it will turn on when in the on position.
- What size are the mini, small, and medium lights? I could only find 6" on the large?The minis are " Dimensions: 2.62” L x 2.62” W x 2” H and the medium are Dimensions: 3.875" L x 3.875" W x 2" H
- How does cold weather (snow and ice) affect the performance of these outdoor brick lights?These items are made to weather outdoor conditions.
- What is the lumens rating for these?approximately 160 lumens.
- How long do they stay on for, Do they have a battery that needs to be changed?These powers on at dusk and off at dawn or with the On| Off switch. The battery normally lasts about 2 months, give or take a week.
- Yes, I realize that incandescent is warmer than halogen, and therefore the cool white is closer to halogen and the warm white is closer to incandescent. I wanted to know if the cool white looks like a halogen or if it looks bluish (and likewise, does the warm white look like an incandescent or does it look gold/yellow). Thanks for the awesome-fast reply, though!The warm white does have an incandescent glow to it and the cool white does slight bluish tint to it. Though it's mostly due to the surrounding glass
- How white is the cool white (is it very cold, almost bluish?) / how about warm white (does it appear more gold/yellow than an incandescent white bulb?)...basically, which white seems closer to a regular wired halogen or wired incandescent? Also does one white seem to give off more light than the other?The warm white is closer to a regular incandescent bulb. The cool white is closer to a regular halogen bulb. And both items give off the same amount of light.
- Can you stand on them?I don't suggest it. But yes they certainly can be stood on.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.