- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per Item
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AAA 700mAh Ni-MH
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Light Output
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Switch Options
- Timer (Y/N)
- Usage Time
Q & A
- If embedded into paver driveway with a load bearing subbase, what kind of load can they handle? Foot traffic, light vehicle traffic, is there a bearing specifaction?The Iced Glass Medium Solar Brick Path Light, Cool Blue, is made from glass and while it's pretty sturdy, there is no bearing specification. Foot traffic would be fine, but I wouldn't recommend driving a car over it.
- how do I know if the light are turned on there is no click or indicator button when I place these along my patio pathway are they safe and durable to step on and what do I do for the winter monthsIt has to be dark to know if they're on. If any light is hitting them they won;t come on. So you can either wait until it gets dark or take one, bring it to a dark room and press the on button. You'll know it's on when you begin to see light. In Regards to stepping on it. I wouldn't as it is made out of glass though it is durable enough to get stepped on, doing so isn't suggested. And last but not least they can be left outdoors all year round.
- 11/18/14, I just got 8 of these cubes. I can't tell which is ON or OFF; do batteries need to be pre-charged or are they good to go as is (instructions don't clarify if the batteries are even inside)?The batteries do need to charge, and the On | Off button is located at the bottom of the light, once the lights are turned on, they can charge, and will turn on automatically at dusk. You have the option to turn them back off once charged when not in use if you'd like.
- Is the battery extra? What kind of battery.There is a rechargeable AAA mAh Ni-MH battery included with each light at no additional charge.
- How are the lights mounted, attached to an object?These only need to be rested atop a surface. To embed them you'd have to cut a square into whatever surface you want them in and lay them in it. Leaving some space so you can take them out when you need to replace the battery.
- Are the batteries replaceableYes, they are replaceable
Iced Warm White 6" Square Brick Paver$26.00
Solar Deck Lights with Drill Bit, Set of 8$42.00
Solar Paver 12 LED Landscape Light - 4" x 8$35.00
Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light, Warm White$20.00
Frosted Glass Solar Brick Path Light, Cool White$18.00
12ft Bright White Silver Wire Battery-Operated Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00
12ft Warm White Battery-Operated Copper Wire Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00
12ft Warm White Battery-Operated Green Wire Fairy Lights - Set of 3$29.00