- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
Q & A
- Can you give me any idea how bright these candles are? I would really like if they wouldn't be too bright. thanks!Worry not, these lights give off a nice dim glow.
- Do you have any 6 to 6 inch taper candles that are 3/4" wide?Unfortunately 7" is the shortest taper we have right now.
- Do these candles glow OR flicker? I am looking for a solid glow and if these dont, do you have other that do? Also, when you note its a six hour timer, does that mean the lights will stay on for six hours and then turn off automatically?I believe this item has a button feature that allows it to do both, either flicker or glow. And yes the 6 hour timer means exactly that, It stays on for six hours from the time it's turned on. Then turns itself off for 18 hours turning itself back on at the same time the next day.
- Can the amber bulbs that come with the candles be replaced with white?The bulbs cannot be replaced
- how do you turn on the candle?Thank you for your question, It's just a matter of unscrewing the lightbulb, Dropping the batteries in And fully twisting the top back on.
- Is the "timer" really a time keepinh mechanism or is simply a light detecting device ie on in the dark and off in daylight?Thank you for your question, Unfortunately I don't have one on hand that I can tell you directly. Though we do offer both kinds of timers. Some, turn on for say 4,5,6 or 8 hours (depending on the model) & then turn off for 20, 19, 18 or 16 hours. The others turn off in light and on in darkness which is what I believe these items do. If it ran on an hour driven timer normally it would say so in the description.
- how long will the battery last, before needing replaced?Thank you for your question, Generally batteries last from 300 to 500 hours.
- Is the base plastic. ThanksThank you for your question, It certainly is, though we do offer items with a brass base also To view those simply go to the search bar on our website and type in taper. You'll see a drop down appear and the first item on it should be ( Flameless Taper candle category) which will show you all of our available items for purchase. Or simply follow this link: http://www.lamplust.com/flameless-taper-candles-c-3_63.html Have a great day,
- would these 7" tapers fit into a chandelier "socket" to replace the bulb/stem of the electric candle.. i am re purposing a two tier chandellier, but i do not want electricity running to it, I want to replece the electic candlesticks with flamelss tapers with a timer,. this would be perfect.The candle is slightly bigger than 3/4 of an inch in diameter. I'm not sure if that will suit your purpose but if it does. Then you're good to go. Love the idea.
- Do you sell the candles separately? If so, what price? - BobThey only come as a set
- Hi. Curious to know how long the timers can be set for? Thanks, DebHi Deb, Thanks for your question, That item comes with a 6 hour timer. have a great day, Customer service
- Do the batteries go in the candles or in the base? I want to use them in my centerpiece but don't need the base. 7" is the perfect height. ThnxThe battery for these is in fact located in the candle itself & can be easily removed from the base.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.