- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
This set of a hundred flameless candles creates the subtle, inviting ambiance tea lights are known for without the worry of messy drippings, quick burn-out, or open flame. Arrange among centerpieces for an event or throughout your home during the holidays for a charming glow.
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
Q & A
- Are batteries included with the candles?Batteries are included.
- Will the Luminara remote control work with these?No, the Luminary remote will not work with the Extra Bright Plastic Flameless Battery Tea Lights.
- How long will the lights work before a battery change is needed???The Extra Bright Plastic Flameless Battery Tea Lights have a battery life of 180 hours.
- Hi . are the l100tea batters operated candles water proof will they float ?The candles are not submersible and should not be placed in water.
- Would the Extra Bright Battery Operated Tealights work well in Luminary bags. I want to use,them for an EASTER SUNRISE SERVICE. Luminary bags are purple. Thanks!!! Connie DunningI see no reason why not.
- are these white or yellowish in color..i need white ones.Yellow
- How many hours do the batteries last in the candles? I want to use them for my wedding but want to make sure the batteries will last for a whileapproximately 45 hours.
- How do you get the batteries out. Dobm you unscrew the little screw or pop open the other end. Didn't want to try and break it if not but if it is right then I'll try harder. ThanksThey have a little screw at the bottom that needs to be removed in order to open the battery compartment.
- Will the sand in a luminary bag affect the tea light adversely?As long as they aren't fully covered they should be just fine.
- Will the sand in a luminary bag affect the tea light adversely?As long as it isn't completely buried it should be just fine.
- How many hours do the batteries last?24-48 hours
- What kind of battery do these take? Are they easy to find? I am looking to use these at luminaria ceremonies for relay for life. Ideally I would like to use them multiple times. Is that an option?They use cr2032 button cell batteries which you can find easily and cheaply right on our site. (see link below) http://www.lights.com/cr2032-batteries-set-of-25-p-37297.html
- is there an on/off switch?Certainly.
- Extra Bright Battery Tea Lights, Set of 100 I am trying to order these, and when I say "Add to cart" it comes back with a page called "false". I would like to get the 10% discount that is only good for 72 hours, so please help me to get these ordered as soon as possible. Also, I assume they would look OK to use without putting them in a votive cup? Thank you.Please call us between 9am and 5pm at 866-490-9358. We'd be happy to help you place your order.
- how bright is "extra bright" in lumen please?about 12 lumens
- Will the battery drain in the tealight before they are used? Is there a plastic strip between the battery and the light to be removed before use? My wedding is not until next June and do not want the battery to drain before I need to use them. Thank you!they should have the plastic tabs in them but I'd test them on arrival anyway just in case some of them need new batteries.
- i just used these lights for a 4hr event, do I have to take out the batteries to store the lights ? Do the batteries run down if I store the candles with them?They will drain slowly with time if left in the item.
- Are they safe to be used near paper? Ie. cool to the touch. Just want to make sure any confetti does not catch fire.These do not get warm in the slightest.
- I have seen some that are submersable in small amount of water in vase, are these?The link below will take you to the items you seek http://www.lights.com/advanced_search.php?q=submersible
- what is the u k sterling priceUnfortunately we only sell in the US and Canada.
- How bright are they? Will I be able to see them from across the room of a large ballroom?I just put them in a fully lit room about 100 feet away and saw it perfectly. These should be absolutely perfect for you.
- IF I PUT THESE IN PLASTIC MILK JUGS WILL THEY BE BRIGHT ENOUGH TO SEE FROM THE STREET?Yes, it will be bright enough
- What would my total cost be if I were to purchase 500 L100TEA? I just bought 25 of them and they work very well.Please call our sales line at 212.863.9736 x 1 Thanks!
- Can the 100 piece tea lights be programmed to a remote or is there a set that comes with a remote?These do not come with remote. We have rechargeable tea lights that can be controlled with a remote
- Do you have any flickering electric tea lights that are incandescent?we only carry led version Flameless Tea Lights
- How long will they last ON? I am planning on hanging them in tall trees for the event so they will probably be ON since early in the morning until the next day... Will they last ON for that long?I've seen these stay on for days on end.
- Does this light have a non-flicker mode so the light is constant? Thanks!Unfortunately, they do not,, all of our tealights flicker. Except the remote controlled rechargeable tealights which you can view in the link below. http://www.lights.com/rechargeable-lights-c-3_67.html Have a great day. Lights.com
- Bulk 100 Extra Bright Battery LED Tea Lights Do you know the battery life on these? I have found some locally that say 120 hours and they are approximaely $0.52 each. I of course want the best deal, however yours look to burn brighter. I just need to know that they will stay burning (turned on) long enough for the event. Thanks, mandi75 - 100 hours
- How are items WES16833 and LAM33787 alike and different? Size? battery life? Anything else you can tell me. Thanks PatThey are very similar. LAM33787 is a newer item and a bit brighter
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.