- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
This set of twelve ivory, wax-dipped tapers features a life-like drip effect and a warm, glow that mimics the natural movement of a traditional candle. Enjoy the warm ambiance, during the holidays or all year round, without the mess of wax drippings or worry of an open flame. Includes a remote for setting modification from a distance.
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
Q & A
- What is the battery life of these candles?The Cyrus Ivory Flameless Wax Taper Candles uses AA batteries. AA batteries usually lasts at least 180 hours.
- Hello. Are these candles wax or resin? I'm confused on the size usually tapers are 8, 10, 12 inch. They are flickering correct thank youThey do flicker and are made of wax.
- Are the 6" Cyrus candles capable of all being operated from 1 remote? We will be installing 15? Also does the bulb give off a yellow glow or can we get clear?The bulb is a yellowish glow and these are not remote compatible.
- i am looking for 8" battery operated tapers with timers. Need several. Can you help Need priceSadly we don't have 8" tapers at this time. Here is a link to all of the tapers with timers we do carry. http://www.lights.com/advanced_search.php?q=taper%20candles%20with%20timers
- I am looking to get 120- 156 candles (10-13 sets of 12) do you have any offers for bulk pricing?These candles also come in a set of 144. We are able to create individual quote for bulk orders of 6 units or more.
- Do you ship to Canada?We do ship to Canada but UPS do charge for brokerage fees and customs. We are only able to give an estimate for the UPS shipping charge but not the estimate of the additional fees.
- Do these candles come in other colors? I would like to purchase them in Burgundy!!!These candles do not come in burgundy. But we do carry another style of taper candles in burgundy: http://www.lights.com/burgundy-push-activated-taper-candles-with-remote-p-37688.html
- I would love to know if I can also buy the holders that these candles are shown in, in the pictures on this listing.As of now, we do not sell any candle holders. But we are going to have a selection of candle holders coming in approximately by the end of May.
- I purchased over seventy of these LAM 33788 units last fall for our candlelight services at First Church in Wethersfield, CT. I thought they worked great in the chandeliers (64 units) but as we have 12 wall sconces that we used traditional beeswax candles in, my senior minister would like to know if you carry a battery operated unit that gives off more light and has more of a "flicker" than what we have now. Do you have such a candle? The size and wax appearance was perfect and they fit in the sockets just like the real thing - I loved them. Pleas let me know. Bob Keleher, Property ManagerUnfortunately in taper candles those probably have the biggest bulb allowing them to give off the most light. All of our flameless taper candles are LED which emits more light than incandescent flameless candles.
- Hello. Would you have about 8 packs of 12 of these candles. We need about 200. What would the price be on that and when could we get them by. Thank you very much! KimWe do have these candles in a set of 144. However, if you much rather purchase 8 units of the 12, we'll be happy to create an individual quote for this bulk order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to give you more additional information.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.