- Product Information
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
Our expandable Cool White LED Christmas String Lights are a convenient, weatherproof, and cost-efficient way to decorate your home or event for the holidays. Mix-and-match connectable 30-foot strings with your choice of power sources (Plug-In, AA-Battery, D-Battery, or Solar Panel) to create the perfect combination for your decorating needs, whether indoor or outdoor.
Energy-efficient LED bulbs use only 10% of the power of traditional Christmas Lights and last for up to 50,000 hours, allowing for years of regular use without ever having to change a bulb. 8 different modes (Combination, In-Waves, Sequential, Slo-Glo, Chasing/Flash, Slow Fade, Twinkle/Flash, Steady On) and an optional 6-hour timer make it easy to achieve a range of looks and functions.
Please note: For your maximum flexibility, each 30-foot string will be added to your cart as an individual unit. For example, if you choose a 90-foot length, the quantity of strings shown in the cart will be 3 (plus the selected power source).
Max connections by power source: Plug-in: 12 Strings (360 feet) || Solar Panel: 6 strings (180 feet) || D-Battery Box: 6 Strings (180 feet) || AA-Battery Box: 6 Strings (180 feet)
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Light Source
- String/Wire Color
- Timer (Y/N)
- Timer Duration (Hours)
- 6 hours
- Total String Length (ft)
- 33 feet
Q & A
- how far apart are the lights on this set?The lights are 4 inches apart on the Cool White 100 LED Strand.
- when does your current sale end?Our current summer sale ends Monday July 25th.
- Does the cool white string lights have a blueish color or are they just a brighter white? I received the warm white as a gift and they have a yellow cast, but are more natural.That's hard to say as it depends on the amount of cones in your eyes. For some its an icy white, for others there is a blueish hue to them.
- When a light burns out on the 100 light string, are single lights available for purchase to replace the burnt out ones?Sadly we do not carry replacement bulbs.
- I have a large plug in transformer and path lights and spots>> I wanted to put some string lights on a large metal arch I have and was was wondering it this has those slip on two prong connectors as everything else I have does>> so I can just slip it on the wire I have please>> thank you, CharlotteUnfortunately these have a 3 prong connection.
- It appears the transformer is 12V ac but the batteries are 3.5 v dc and the solar panel is 5v dc for your led string lights-how do these led work on any voltage? are all the led strings the same? If so i was thinking of hooking them up with my landscape lights. (12V ac) would this work?I'm not sure how you'd go about it. But the lights can be powered by 12v ac. However doing that isn't their suggested use so I can't give you the go ahead because if something happens... But in theory it could work.
- How Long is each strand of 100?376 inches.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.