- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
Q & A
- Can the batteries in item number LS64BCW12 be replaced? If so how do you replace them? Thanks ChrisThe battery box is in two different parts, the part with the hook attached to it can be unscrewed. Once opened the batteries can drop down from the cylinder that they're in. From there they can be removed and replaced the same as you would any other battery.
- Do this come in multicolored and/or 100+ to be used for Christmas?Sure here you go Strings: http://www.lights.com/multicolor-strand-connectable-string-light-systems-p-16825.html AA battery box http://www.lights.com/aa-battery-box-with-timer-p-37449.html
- If I remove the battery pack, will Manufacturer's Model: LS64BCW12 LED light string work off of a 12v landscape lighting power supply? Thank You,She have had customers who have done that successfully. Yes. Though we don't recommend it as it voids any warranties.
- When on, would you say it's the equivalent brightness of one regular bulb? To set timer, we turn on at the time for the first time at the time we want it to come on each day, and that sets the cycle? What is shipping cost to Canada, postal code v9a2v8?Yes there are roughly the equivalent of a traditional bulb. Setting the timer is simply a matter of turning the item on. It will take care of the rest from there. Shipping costs depend on the amount being purchased but it's usually about $37-$60 in shipping to Canada. We do suggest picking USPS as your shipper to avoid customer/brokerage charges when you items cross the C anadian border.
- Can these be set to turn on at a certain time automatically and then also turn off for a set number of hours, turning back on again at the set amount of time? I need it to come on for 2 hours, then off for 22 hours, then repeat automatically... Thank you!It does have a timer but its set to stay on for 6 hours, then go off for 18 and will repeat itself daily.
- Just bought the 64 LED battery operated string lights but they won't turn off even after holding the button for 5 seconds and they won't switch to the steady function. Am I doing something wrong? The box didn't come with very specific instructionsSeems like you're doing everything correctly. If you email your order number and a brief description of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org we'd be happy to assist you with your issue in any way we can.
- What is the normal life of the batteries using them 6 hours per day?Using these string lights on the 6-hour cycling timer, the batteries can last up to 3 or 4 weeks.
- How do you set the timer?The timer is a built in feature. It's set as soon as the item is turned on. To reset simply turn it off and tun it back on once you'd like the timer to start.
- Hi, I'm looking to buy at least 285 string of battery operated lights for our company. Do you have a sample I can try out, and what is the best deal I can get for them. Also, do you have any that are at least 75-100 lights per strand. (white or pink would be ideal) Thank you- Esther Visual CoordinatorHi Ester, We do have strands with 100 lights, They do come in white, pink and various other colors regarding best deal, I'd love to see that's just what you get. If you could email some information to email@example.com, I'd be happy to have a sales rep contact you with all the information you require. Just include your: Name: Company name: Phone number: Email address: Quantity: Product: & I'll have one of our sales reps contact you at their earliest possible convenience. Thank you for your interest, I eagerly await your reply. Have a great day, Michael Barreto Customer service representative.
- Can these lights be left on a tree outside all the time?They can be left outdoors.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.