- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Bulb Cover
- Clear Plastic
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- LED Color
- Cool White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source
- Max Number of LEDs/Sockets Connectable
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- Special Features/Functions
- 8 Functions
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer (Y/N)
- Total String Length (ft)
- UL/ETL Listed
Q & A
- Yes, but do they flash, blink or "crawl"?Yes, the Cool White 100 LED Battery String Lights are programmed to include 8 button controlled light sequences that make them appear to flash, blink, and crawl.
- Do you have these LED battery string lights in a warm white light version?Sure here you go http://www.lights.com/warm-white-100-led-connectable-battery-string-lights-31-ft-p-34404.html
- Does it come with a remote?The battery pack does have a button on it that will control the functions but It does not have a remote control.
- What are the dimensions of the battery pack?1.5" in diameter x 3" height
- Hey, can you give me the specifications for the LED's? (forward voltage, forward current,etc)These are 12v. The rest of that info we'll reach out to the factory for now. We'd be happy to email it over to you once received.
- How does the timer mode work on these light to i have to turn them on daily?The timer cycles daily, automatically turning on at the same time each day.
- I have some older battery operated 'cool' lights that are blindingly bright. I would like to use a set of these, either the warm or cool, on a Christmas star on the outside of my house, but don't want that blinding effect. I also don't want one that will barely be noticed and am afraid the 'warm' will do that. Which one would you recommend? Please let me know ~SusanBut our warm and cool lights give off the same amount of light. It's really just a color preference. The cool white is more of an icy blue/white where the warm whites are a more traditional yellow/amber color.
- The lights turn off after 30 minutes on there own. I turn them back on then they turn off again in 15 minutes. How can I eliminate the timer function?The timer function is automatic. Once you power it on it will stay on for 6 hours then power off for 18 hours and then back on. I would recommend placing in four new AA batteries and if that doesn't work then the product may be defective. If that is the case please contact us regarding a replacement by creating a support ticket or calling us at 1.866.490.9358
- I would like a string of battery powred lights in white. Do they come in all white?These are the closest item we have in that category. http://www.lights.com/cool-white-micro-white-submersible-string-light-with-timer-p-21831.html All the best. Lights.com customer service
- Is there an on/off option for times I do not want the lights on?Yes the button that turns them on can be used to turn them off manually as well.
- -will these lights stay on longer. our wedding is from 4-1 (9 hrs.) can they stay on that long with out re setting?No they cannot. They would have to be reset at some point
- Do you have lights like these that include a remote control? In addition to battery Operated also remote controlled to be turned on or off?I'm afraid we don't sell anything like that at this time. Sorry
- I purchased a string of LED battery powered lights a few days before Christmas and hung them inside the house. I set them with the timer and they worked for only a few days. The switch seems to not be working, because the only way to turn them off is to unscrew the battery cover and lift a battery out. Do you have a warranty or exchange policy?I'd be happy to look into this for you, If you could you email your order or invoice # Along with a brief description of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org I'm sure our customer service team would be happy to help you with your issue.
- Are all your lights UL Listed?Battery lights dont need UL Listing. Our plug-in lights have UL
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.