- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Bulb Type
- Bulbs Included
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Indoor & Outdoor
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source
- Max Number of LEDs/Sockets Connectable
- 4 Strands
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Power Source
- Product Diameter
- Product Height
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Socket Type
- E26 (Medium)
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- Timer (Y/N)
- Total String Length (ft)
- UL/ETL Listed
- Usage Time
Q & A
- How big are the bulbs?The Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand comes with S14 incandescent bulbs approximately 1.75" x 2.75" in size.
- Can I put these lights on a plug-in dimmer? In other words, are the bulbs dimmable if I have my own dimmer?Yes, the Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand would function with a dimmer.
- Two of the bulbs were broken on my last order. I tried to find the replacement bulbs at local hardware stores, but they didn't have them. Could you tell me the bulb type so I can try online?The Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand comes with S14 incandescent bulbs (11 watts).
- are these lights durable through sun and heat of the summer, they won't break under any weather?These lights are rated for outdoor use and are great under most weather conditions- but should not be left outside in extreme conditions such as hurricanes or blizzards, extreme winds or rain.
- Do they require a cable to leave them suspended year around?Thank you for your question! That would depend on how high they are suspended and through what means they are supported by on both ends. If they are strongly secured on both ends, then you would most likely not need a support cable.
- Can these be left it in the weather all summer (i.e. Rain)Certainly
- Hi, regarding LC003410, will these properly function if I decide to shorten the length by cutting them?We don't recommend it as that would void any warranties but people have done it successfully in the past.
- Do you sell replacement bulbs?We don't, but they can be pretty easily found by looking up the bulb type online.
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00
Stainless Steel Glass Paneled Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$55.00
Outdoor Warm White Solar Sconce with Motion Detection, Set of 2$37.00
Flameless Resin Candles with Amber or Color Change Options, Set of 12$46.00
Brown Metal Solar Path Light with Wall Sconce Converter, Set of 2$35.00
Matte Black Mini Crossbar Lanterns with Votives and Remote, Set of 4$30.00
Black Metal Slat 12" Warm White Flameless Lantern with Timer, Set of 2$37.00
Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights, 50 Bulbs$49.00