- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Light Source
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Max Number of LEDs/Sockets Connectable
- 4 Strands
- Power Source
- Bulbs Included
- Socket Type
- E12 (Candelabra)
- Bulb Type
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Total String Length (ft)
- Indoor & Outdoor
- Maximum Wattage
- Usage Time
- Timer (Y/N)
- Switch Options
- Plug In
- UL/ETL Listed
- Special Features/Functions
- 2 extra fuses
- String/ Wire Color
- Connectable (Y/N)
- Distance Between LED/Socket
- Power Cord Length (in) - Distance from Plug to 1st Light/Socket
- Product Length (ft)
- Product Width
- Product Height
- Product Diameter
- Product Weight
Q & A
- Do the bulbs come in a clear bright version. My wife is visually impaired and the brightness really helps.The bulbs that come with our Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights are clear, but the light is warm white. Please refer to the photos on the product page. This item is currently only available with clear warm white G16.5 globe bulbs.
- Can we order the 5 watt replacement bulbs from you guys? We can only find 25 watt and 60 watt on Amazon.Thank you for your question. Please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the number of bulbs you are looking to replace. Our customer service team will be happy to get you more information regarding replacement bulbs.
- Can paper lanterns be added over these bulbs and if so, what size lanterns would fit?We do not recommend attaching paper lanterns to the Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights as they use incandescent bulbs which get hot. We do however have several paper lantern sting lights available on our website.
- Do you have the Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights with amber bulbs?The Classic Black Connectable Glass Globe Plug-in String Lights come only with the warm white bulbs with a light temperature of 2700k.
- Are these ok in the rain?These are fine under normal weather conditions, including rain.
- Are these string lights available in 220V for use in Europe?No these would need an converter.
- Can I insert replacement bulbs if single bulbs burn out? If so, can we use any G16.5 globe bulbs or do we need to buy particular ones from you?These bulbs are replaceable/interchangeable with other G16.5 bulbs.
- How much space is there between the plug and the first bulb?3.67 feet
- Hi, do you you ship to Australia?No we do not.
- If one bulb goes out/fuse breaks, do the other bulbs still work or is the whole string out of action? Thanksif one goes out the rest of the string will be just fine.
Warm White 440 LED Plug-in Connectable Cluster String Lights$58.00
Melted Top Flameless Cream Wax Pillar Variety Set with Remote$42.00
Warm White Connectable Frosted Festoon Plug-in Globe Lights, Strand of 20$45.00
Tall Distressed Melted Edge Ivory Wax Pillars Set with Remote$34.00
Distressed Red Flameless Wax Pillar Candle Set$16.00
Connectable Heavy Duty 24-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$84.00
Flat Top Flameless Cream Wax Pillar Variety Set with Remote$42.00
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00