- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Three functions in one beautiful set of Mission style outdoor solar lights. Use them as path lights guiding guests to your doorway, wall sconces at an entryway, or fence post lights. These multi-use lights include garden stakes for pathway lighting, wall mounting canopies for wall light applications and fence post mounts, allowing you to easily transform them to fit your needs.
Eco-friendly and energy efficient, each light is equipped with a solar panel, rechargeable lithium ion battery and photocell, that work year round, no matter the season. During the day, the solar panel gathers energy from the sun to fill the battery with power. At night, as the photocell detects darkness, it powers on to provide up to eight full hours of illumination.
- Battery Life
- 8 hours
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- 400mAh battery
- Bulbs Included
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Output
- 2V / 80mA
- Light Source + Lifetime
- Metal, Glass
- Maximum Wattage
- Number of Batteries Per Item
- Power Source
- Switch Options
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
- Just purchased these and the instructions do not give detail how to install path light poles. Can someone please help
- Is the post on this light metal?
- Can you provide the actual dimensions of the sconce itself? Thanks.
- Are the stakes solid metal? In Arizona the ground is very hard and I need metal stakes. Thanks.
- Where is the on-off switch?
- I have solar pathway lights now. The problem I have is the gardeners have to remove them when they mow the grass and they never seem to go back securely. Are these easy to remove and put back?
- I like these lights but would like to spray paint them black. Can I easily remove the glass panels to do so or are they glued in tight?
- How tall r the stakes for these? It it just 14 inches tall?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.