- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
Q & A
- Hi, Do you think these can be used as window candles instead of the tapered ones you sell? Has anyone who bought these used them as window candles? I love both styles but these are so pretty! And is this real glass surrounding the votive and if so is it pretty secure tight? Thank you!The base of the lantern is 6" in diameter but as long as it will fit on your window ledge it should suit your purpose perfectly. many others use it for just that reason, especially around the holiday season.
- how is this different from Manufacturer's Model: LC003380 (besides being a set of 2)?It's the same item. Just in a set of 2.
- how does the timer re-set itself. This was a gift and the time was already set. Will the time re-set to what it wasif you take out the battery, place it back in and hold in the green button when you want the timer to start, it will be set from that time..You hold the button in until the candle flashes. Once it flashes the timer is set.
- I believe the last question regarding how to set the timer had to do with how to set it for the various times suggested in the Product Description. It says it can be programed to be set for anywhere from 1 to 23 Hours. My guess is that you hold the button until you get a predetermined number of flashes that somehow corresponds to the number of hours you want to set it for. I've seen this technique used on some other candles I've bought in the past. Simply a guess???That is correct.
- Are your candles fragrance free or do they have a scent?Most are unscented. If they do have a scent it's very light and will say so in the listing/description/bullets.
- Do these candles flicker. Like a real flame?yes they do.
- I have place my order and wait for my questions. Can I replace just a candle in difference color.This candle cannot be replaced.
- I lost the instructions, how do I set the timer for different amount of time. Could you send me a PDF of the instructionsto set the timer all you have to do is turn it off, turn it back on and hold in the button until the candle flashes once. Once it flashes the timer is set.
Shimmering Angel Flameless Pillar Candle Trio$33.00
Gold Triple LED Battery Powered Window Candelabra with Auto Sensor$20.00
Vintage Multicolor Glass Lantern Battery String Lights, Strand of 24$30.00 $22.00
Ivory Drip Battery Window Candle with Pewter Holder, Set of 2$25.00
Powell Pendant with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00
LED Ivory Wax Tealights, Set of 12$31.00
Powell Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass$99.00