- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
- Batteries Included
- Battery Type (Volt/AMP)
- AA (1.5v)
- Candle Effect
- Soft Glow, Steady On
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Number Of Batteries Per Item
- Product Diameter
- Product Finish (Color)
- Beeswax Color
- Product Height
- Product Length
- Product Weight
- Product Width
- Remote Included
- Special Features
- Brightness can be adjusted
- Switch Options
- Timer (Duration)
- Timer Details
Q & A
- Can these candles be turned on and off manually? The remote will be lost in 2 days flat in MY house, unfortunately.The Beeswax Drip Flameless Candles have a small on/off switch at the bottom, though we hope you hold on to your remote for many years. If you do lose your remote, you would not be able to use the special features such as 4 or 8-hour timer, brightness adjustment and the choice of "candle" mode (flicker) and "light mode" (steady on). :( But you can definitely still turn them on and off with the switch on the bottom of the candle.
- Are beeswax flameless candles more yellow or gold in color?The candles are in between the color of yellow and gold.
- I am looking for candles with a timer that the flame actually flickers .. Don't know how to describe but from a distance it looks like a real flame..Well you came to the right place, all of our candles flicker unless stated otherwise. These candles comes with a remote where you are able to select between "candle" mode (flicker effect) or "light" mode (steady on).
- Hi. I have bought the Beeswax rechargeable drip candles set of six led rechargeable. How long should I charge the candles for longer output.It should be charged approximately 8 hours the first time. However, the Beeswax rechargeable drip candles are sold out and discontinued. We have these: Beeswax Drip Flameless Candles, which are the updated version with added special features on our 8 function remote!
- Are these indoor/outdoor lights??? Many thanks, DWTAll candles that are made out of wax are only meant to be placed indoors and should avoid sunlight because the wax will melt if it is in contact with sunlight.
- Do they come in ivory or white? ThxThese only come in beeswax. Though we do have this model in an ivory. http://www.lights.com/slim-flameless-drip-wax-candles-set-of-6-p-36752.html
- Can the remote turn on each candle individually (one at at time if desired)?Certainly. They just have to be slightly separated from each other.
- Does the remote actually turn the candles on and off? I'm looking for candles for a high shelf and don't want to have to climb up everyday to turn the candles off to save battery life. Many candles with remotes actually only put the candles on standby thus the batteries are being constantly drained. Thank youThe candles need to be on the on switch in order for the remote to be activated. As long as the on/off switch on the candles are ON, you can use the remote to turn the candles on or off as you like.
- If I buy two sets, can they be operated by one remote?Yes, all of these candles sets are compatible with the included remote.
- lbz456r are they wax covered as it says "beeswax"They certainly are.
- on the lbz456r (beeswax) are they wax covered and vanilla scentedThe candles are wax covered but are unscented.
- New to flameless candles and am wondering if this item entitled "Beeswax" has the yellowy, buttery color that I'm seeing on my monitor but just can't be sure. I don't want to end up with white or a washed out ivory. Please advise and thanks.These candles are definitely more yellow than a white or ivory.
- I wonder how bright - what lumen is the LED in these battery operated lights?With candles, we don't typically measure the brightness by lumens. They are decorative and are great additions to your decor but you would not be able to use them for reading.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.