- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
Q & A
- Can these candles be turned on and off manually? The remote will be lost in 2 days flat in MY house, unfortunately.The Beeswax Drip Flameless Candles have a small on/off switch at the bottom, though we hope you hold on to your remote for many years.
- Are beeswax flameless candles more yellow or gold in color?Neither and both. It's its own color which is a mix of both.
- I am looking for candles with a timer that the flame actually flickers .. Don't know how to describe but from a distance it looks like a real flame..Well you came to the right place, all of our candles flicker unless stated otherwise.
- Hi. I have bought the Beeswax rechargeable drip candles set of six led rechargeable. How long should I charge the candles for longer output.approximately 8 hours the first time.
- Are these indoor/outdoor lights??? Many thanks, DWTNo, candles made of wax are strictly indoor items as they melt in the summer heat when left outdoors.
- Do they come in ivory or white? ThxThese only come in beeswax. Though we do have this model in an ivory. http://www.lights.com/slim-flameless-drip-wax-candles-set-of-6-p-36752.html
- Can the remote turn on each candle individually (one at at time if desired)?Certainly. They just have to be slightly separated from each other.
- Does the remote actually turn the candles on and off? I'm looking for candles for a high shelf and don't want to have to climb up everyday to turn the candles off to save battery life. Many candles with remotes actually only put the candles on standby thus the batteries are being constantly drained. Thank youThese remotes definitely turn the candles on and off.
- If I buy two sets, can they be operated by one remote?Yes, all of these candles sets are compatible with the included remote.
- lbz456r are they wax covered as it says "beeswax"They certainly are.
- on the lbz456r (beeswax) are they wax covered and vanilla scentedThey are unscented
- New to flameless candles and am wondering if this item entitled "Beeswax" has the yellowy, buttery color that I'm seeing on my monitor but just can't be sure. I don't want to end up with white or a washed out ivory. Please advise and thanks.These items are definitely more yellow, than a white or ivory.
- I wonder how bright - what lumen is the LED in these battery operated lights?These are about 300 lumens.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.