- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
Q & A
- What are dimensions of battery boxThe dimensions of the D Battery Box with Timer are approximately 3" x 1.5" x 7".
- I need to know the dimensions of this D battery box please.The dimensions of the D Battery Box with Timer are approximately 3" x 1.75" x 7.5".
- I have the warm white string lights- green wire. They're from last year. My D battery box only has two buttons. One battery box works fine, one stopped working. I have two of the three button timer battery boxes (from my color lights) but they don't seem to work with this string. my functioning box does light both strings when tested. It's definitely the one box that went bad. Should the three button box work? Do you have the two button battery boxes available?The 3 button box would certainly work and sadly we no longer carry the 2 button model.
- We have the battery box running a single strand. I can turn on the lights but they only stay lit for a short time. When they go out I'm able to turn them on again and they will go off shortly after. Will a low battery charge cause this? ThanksIt certainly would.
- Need T-1 Type connector. Have D battery box and 2 strings of your battery operated lights.Sadly that item is completely out of stock until next year.
- Do you need to purchase a power pack per strand? How do you connect multiplesThe strands simply connect end to end by pushing them together. And one battery box can power up to 6 strands.
- Will this battery box work with LR100MC12. The 100 led rope lightsit certainly does.
- Will this box work with any of the battery operated string lights that do not have a timer ? How does it all connect ?This is only compatible with our connectable chirstmas rope/string lights. (Green wire)
- Hello, is it possible (and if so, how would I) program this box to come on at let's say 4:00pm every day and shut off at 11:00pm?It only has a 6 hour timer so you could do 4- 10 but not 4 through 11. But t running them on at four and pressing the timer button is how you'd set it to run from that time.
- I set the timer but lights turn off after 1 hour can timer be programed for different timeOnce the timer is set it's supposed to stay on for 6 hours minimum. You may be having a battery issue. If not please email your order number and a brief description of your issue to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once received we'd be happy to assist you in any way we can.
- I have string lights already. Will this work with other string light plugs or do they specifically need to be this brand as I am only interested in buying the battery box.These can only be used with our connectable string lights. Seen below: http://www.lights.com/warm-white-100-led-strand-for-connectable-string-light-systems-p-16823.html
- Hello, I have a grapevine tree on my front porch that I'd like to put string lights on. There's no outside power source in that location. Will the battery box with timer work for this? And, will it work with my lights, or would I need to purchase your connectable lights? Thank you.It would be perfect for that setting though it is only compatible with our connectable lights seen below. http://www.lights.com/warm-white-strand-connectable-string-light-systems-p-16823.html
- I ordered this box from you along with 2 stands of lights. It all worked fine for about 5 days. Now the battery box is stuck and will not turn off/on. The green timer light is lit but will not turn off. I need to fix it or return it. The whole set is not usable with out the battery box. This is my second try at contacting you. Please let me know what to do.I have forwarded your information on to our customer service team. If you don't receive a response within the day, please contact us via phone at 1-866-490-9358.
- Bought this box with 2 100 light strands. It worked for about 4 days. Now the green timer button is lit, but I can't turn the box on or off, or get the timer button to turn off. No lights are lighting for last 24 hrs. All new batteries and timer button is lit up green but not functioning. What to do?Good day Jette, Your replacement order has just been created. Your new battery pack should ship by Wednesday and be in your hands shortly after. Have a great day.
- with 6 strings, about how long will a set of batteries last? This would be outdoors in the winter.With this battery box, utilizing the timer, your batteries can last up to 45 days.
- I need to put these on a wreath that is up high so with the timer on this do i have to hit the timer button everyday? Meaning i would have to climb up and hit the button daily, or can i set a time that they come on and off?Hi there, This timer cycles, so it would power on at the same time every day if set using the timer.
- Im looking for a battery operated box that I can just plug the string of lights and not have to worry about wires everywhere. Is this what I'm getting?Yes, you would simply plug your string of lights to the extension shown to your string of lights. There are no additional wires.
- Hi! does this timer allow me to have different color strings go on and off alternatingThe battery box would control all connected strings simultaneously.
- How do you set the timer. If it goes for 6 hrs can I have it start at a certain time and how do I do that?These battery boxes include an 8-hour timer which activates once the button is pushed.
- do you have a battery box that I can plug a regular plug into.Hi there, We do not offer any battery boxes or plugs that offer dual power source attachments.
- I have some small patio lights that I want to use outdoor but do not have a plug close enough and don't want to run a bunch of extension cords from inside. Will this work for that purpose.This would certain do the trick but it's only compatible with our connectable string lights.
- We bought item no. L3DD12 Battery Box - it doesn't mention if the battery boxes can be used outdoors.It cannot be used in extreme weather conditions
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.