Cyrus Battery LED Taper Candles - Set of 3 by LampLust
Set of 3 Battery Operated LED Taper Candles
- Set of 3 Battery Operated LED taper candles
- Candle is made of wax dipped plastic
- Each candle measures 6.25" x .875"
- Each Candle uses 2 x AA Batteries (not included)
- Batteries are replaceable
- will last up to 500 hours on a set of batteries
- Amber Colored Flickering LED
- LED rated to last 10,000 Hours
- Candle powers on by tightening the cap on bottom of the candle
- Perfect for ceremonies or any other taper candle application
- Catalog #: LAM16822
- Manufacturer's Model: LTS312
Similar items you may like:
Edie Mini Resin Drip Taper Candles ~ 10 Pack$50.00 $34.00
Pack of 2 Edith Resin Drip Flameless Taper Candles - 10"$47.00 $24.00
Cyrus Battery LED Taper Candles - Set of 12$40.00 $25.00
Bulk Set of 288 Cyrus Battery LED Taper Candles$750.00 $576.00
Silicone Vintage Taper Candles Set of 2$56.00 $48.00
Ivory Tapers with Real Brass Candlesticks and Timer Set of 2$40.00 $29.99
Set of Formal 9" Taper Candle with Timer and Window mount$30.00
10" White Drip LED Taper Candle Set$19.99 $15.99
10" Smooth White Battery LED Taper Candle Set$18.00 $14.00
Set of 2 Flameless 9" Taper Candles with Timer$22.99 $14.00
Set of 4 Battery Taper Candles with Remote and Clips$28.00 $12.00
Customers Also Purchased
- Wednesday 19 February, 2014
- Verified via Ekomi
by Jim W.
excellent product and service. Now if I could get this response to work all would be fine.
- Thursday 16 January, 2014
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
by Patricia W.
The older I get, the less I like real flames in my house. I have lots of beautiful candlestick holders but seldom use them because of that. These taper candles are perfect. They are made of wax and fit into my holders just like real candles. If they don't fit your holders, just whittle them down or drip some soft wax in the holder to tighten them up. I feel these were a very good value...
- Wednesday 01 January, 2014
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
by Cheryl M.
This is my second order of these LED taper candles and I love them. The batteries last forever and I never turn them off. They look beautiful!! I have them in mercury glass candle holders that I would never want wax to drip on. These candles are wonderful!!..
- Load more... Write a review
Find answers about this product or add a new one. Simply enter your question below and hit the submit button.
- These will be put in a red glass container in a church. Will they be visible through the red glass at a distance? Will they stand on their own without a candle holder/ Thank you, Gen Clapp email@example.comYou should be able to see it at a distance without any problems. The batteries depending on their life will last anywhere from 50 - 100 hours. I don\'t believe these will stand on their own. Their base is soft and pliable so they can be easily fit into a candle holder.
- How big is the base of the candle? Can you give me a measurement of the diameter? I just bought an amazing electric candlelabra at a yard sale but the wiring is scary! I\'d like to pull out the wiring & just install candles like these.the base of these are .875\" in diameter. The base is a very soft rubber allowing it to mold itself into slightly smaller fixtures.
- I will need about 40-50 battery-powered candles that are sturdy enough for 1st grade children to carry. Would these candles be appropriate for that?? Debbie DyerThese are fine for that purpose.
- I\'m looking for 6 - 6.5 inch taper that also have a timer function. Do you have any candles that meet this description. Thanks, PamI\'m sorry Pam, The closest thing we have matching that description is a 7\" taper. Here\'s a link to it in case you\'d like to look it over. http://www.lamplust.com/flameless-taper-candles-with-timer-p-503.html Hope you found that helpful, if not then I wish you luck on your search. Happy almost holidays.
- I would like to know what the cost would be for 100 of the led tapered candles. Noticed on the website that they were 3 for $10.00 but wondered if there was more of a reduction if you bought 100. Wanting to use for a Christmas Program in December. Thanks! Marc McFarland Antioch Baptist Church Lumberton, NC 910-739-9425, Ext. 12 firstname.lastname@example.orgHi Marc, Forgive the delay, Being that we\'re in N.Y we were slightly effected by the hurricane. One of our sales reps will contact you regarding this shortly. Thank you for shopping with Lamp Lust. Have a great day, Michael B. Customer service representative.
- I am looking for a flameless taper that has a bottom cap with prongs to stick in a wreath. Can you help me? Thanks. LynnWe have a taper candle set with clips. This should be on our site next week
- I need to purchase 275 flameless tapered candles. Due to this quantity, I will need to consider the final cost. What among this product and should you have other flameless tapered candles, what would you suggest . . . I would need delivery no later than November 15. Please let me know? Thank you. JeanGood day jean I think this may best be handled by one of our sales reps, If you could contact me with some basic information like. Name: Phone #: email address: item you\'d like to order: (If known) quantity: Just email that information to email@example.com and I\'d be happy to have someone contact you at the earliest possible convenience. Thank you and have a great day. Michael Customer service