Set of 4 Battery Operated LED Flickering Tea Lights with Auto Timer by LampLust
Set of 4 Battery Operated LED Flickering Tea Lights with Auto Timer
Use these year round for soft mood lighting. Flameless, waxless, heatess and long lasting
- Pack of 4 Tea Lights
- Flickers like a real candle, warm white flame
- On / off switch. Lights will stay for 5 hours and repeat cycle next day
- Uses 1 x CR2032 battery per tea light (included)
- Additional batteries available for purchase. Click here for more information
- Easy to use
- Safe around children and pets
- Perfect for parties and all year round use
- Catalog #: LAM16900
- Manufacturer's Model: LTT412
Similar items you may like:
Set of 12 Flameless Mini Votives with Timer - White$25.00 $16.00
Set of 12 Battery Operated Party Light Flickering Amber Votive$36.00 $23.00
Candle Impressions Flameless Tea Lights Set of 4$12.99 $3.99
Set of 9 Battery Operated Tea Lights$20.00 $6.99
Battery Operated Color Changing Tea Lights Set by Enjoy Lighting$10.00 $4.50
Battery Operated Tea Light Melted Votive - Set of 4$14.00 $8.00
Everlasting Glow Battery Tea Lights Set of 24$30.00 $16.00
Candy Cane Tea Lights Set of 4$8.00 $5.00
Everlasting Glow Battery Tea Lights Set of 6$15.00 $8.99
Battery Operated Tea Lights Set of 4 by Enjoy Lighting$6.99 $2.99
Submersible LED Set of 12 Flower Tea Lights$28.00 $12.00
Round Submersible LED Set of 10 Tea Lights$16.00 $10.00
We also recommend
- Wednesday 11 December, 2013
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
by Carol D.
I was very impressed the way your customers service got back to me almost instantly with an answer to my question. A rep called me the next day to make sure they would be shipping the correct order to me. My order came in sooner then I thought. I would order from light.com again. Carol..
- Tuesday 10 December, 2013
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
by Lee A.
Great little lights, really look like real candles but without the worry!
- Saturday 09 November, 2013
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
by Richard A.
Been looking for tea lights with a timer for a long time
- Load more... Write a review
Find answers about this product or add a new one. Simply enter your question below and hit the submit button.
- do these take 1 or 2 batteries each? If you do turn to off position, they will not cycle back on, correct? So, you extend the life if you only use occasionally and turn off manully? THank you.Turning them off manually should certainly save on battery life and they take one battery each.
- So I just got these in the mail today and turned them on at four and it is now 10 and they are still on. Aren\'t they supposed to turn off in five hours??? The item number on the box is LTT412 and it says they have a five hour auto timer.they should turn off on their own if they haven\'t they may very well be defective. If you give me your order/invoice number I\'d be happy to have replacements sent to you. have a great day. Michael Barreto Customer service representative.
- can these be used outdoors in luminaries that will be exposed to the elementsI would not suggest you use them outdoors.
- Are these candles waterproof? I have the plastic luminaries and the Lumabase, but I want to know if I can leave these lights outside in the plastic luminaries even if it rains. Thanks!Personally, I wouldn\'t risk it. These are listed as an indoor item.
- aRE THE VERY SMALL CANDLE LIGHTS AMBER COLORED OR WHITE LIKE SOME OF THEM ARE AND DO THEY FLICKER?Thank you for your question, These lights are more yellow then amber. And yes they do flicker.
- I just wanted to confirm that these tea lights DO have a timer? I have ordered timer tea lights from two other stores but when they arrived, they actually did not have the auto on/off capability.There are two modes Off /on-timer. In the on position, lights will stay on for 5 hours and cycle will repeat every day..
- IF I ORDERED THESE FRIDAY NOV. 23 FLAT RATE, WHEN WOULD THEY GET HERE? ZIP 67114Thank you for your question, This item is actually currently not in stock, We aren\'t expecting them to arrive until next week. So unfortunately I\'m unable to fully answer that question at this time, My apologies. If they were available it would take approximately 3-4 days for arrival.
- does total running time mean actual running time . in other words about 14-16 total days of 5 hour periods?Thank you for your question, That\'s correct, generally batteries last about a month or so give or take a few days.
- What is the measurement of a tea light?Hi Barbara, Unfortunately this item isn\'t in our warehouse just yet, So we have no logistics available for you at this time. They\'re expected to arrive on the 26th At which time I\'m sure the description will be updated. But if it\'s anything like our other tea lights it\'ll be about 1.5\" in diameter And 1.25\" high. Thank you for your question, Have a very happy thanksgiving, Michael Barreto Customer service representative.
- How do you set when the 5 hour period is with only and on/off button?The options are OFF and ON. In the on position, the light will stay on for 5 hours and repeat the cycle the next day
- How many hours will the battery last?70 - 80