- About this Product
- Product Specifications
- Product Reviews
- Shipping & Returns
About this Product
Wrapped around tree branches or stuffed into a modern glass vase, these low voltage warm white micro LED lights, with their pliable copper wire strings are a perfect fit for even the most intricate of designs. Each of these plug-in strands include 300 warm white LEDs and a switch to activate a 6-hour timer option for hassle free installations.
- Features a lengthy strand of warm, white LED lights strung along festive, bendable copper wire
- Switch options include: on, off, and a 6-hour timer
- Cord has a high-quality, UL-certified power adaptor to ensure a long lifespan for the product
- Amount of LEDs/Sockets per String
- Indoor or Outdoor
- LED Color
- Warm White
- LED Temperature
- Light Source
- Maximum Wattage
- Power Source
- Product Dimensions
- 4" Between LEDs, 7' Lead Wire, 106' Total Length
- Product Weight
- 0.5 lb.
- Socket Type
- String/ Wire Color
- Switch Options
- Timer Details
- 6 Hour Timer Included
There are currently no reviews for this item. Be the first to review it.
Your review was successfully submitted.
Share this review with your friends:
These are just as warm as other reviewers described them. They very warm, which is much nicer than most fairy lights. I returned two competitor's purchased on Amazon because they were not "warm white' as claimed, but were harsh, super bright white. These are great by comparison. The strand is also exceptionally long. I installed them in my 11x 11 room around the perimeter and they are doubled in that space, which creates much more light than anticipated.
These come with a 6 hr timer feature, which is not very practical if you wish to use them as reading lights. You'll be waking up as they turn off.+ Keep reading
- Do you sell a 100ft set without the timer that plugs into an outlet? I don't need the timer as I have an outdoor timer.All of the fairy lights have the 6-hour timer feature. It comes with the ON | TIMER | OFF. If you do not want to use the timer feature, you can just use the ON or OFF switch. In terms of the plug-in instead of the battery box, we have the 32ft Fairy Lights that comes with both plug-in and battery box you are able to choose from. However, the 100ft is only battery operated.
- Is the copper wire safe to be attached to a wall with some sort of glue, like Elmer's (or any other kind?)
- What is the length of cable from the lights to the timer and from the timer to the plug? Are either the timer or plug component waterproof or water resistant for outdoor use?Great question. The wire from the plug to the timer is 12". The wire from the timer to the first lights is about 4.5'. The timer and plug are weather resistant, meaning that they are sealed and should survive fine under normal weather conditions, but are not rated for extreme weather such as hurricanes or sever rain. They should not be submerged.
- Is this 3 strands of 300 lights each?
- I bought 3 sets of these do they get really warm are they safe to use hung behind tool fabric for wedding draping on ceiling?
- Roughly how many lumen will these lights create? Are they bright enough to warmly light a patio or deck?
- I know they plug in to a 110V outlet. What voltage goes to the lights? Is it DC or AC.
- Can I connect two sets together?
- Can these lights be hung behind sheer fabric safely? Example: Windows or pergola with sheers
- IF they are plugged into a switched outlet, will they come on when the outlet is turned on? I want to plug them into a place that is inaccessible.
- 300 Warm White Starry LED Copper Wire Plug-in String Lights with Timer, Can you change the plug in part with the AA or D battery box with timer? So making this string of lights battery operated
- Would these work well as "twinkle lights" above a wedding reception dance floor? Or are they meant to just be used bunched up like in the picture?
- Are these lightweight wires. I plan to put them on a 6 foot crown of thorns plant. I couldn't use regular christmas lights because they weigh down the branches too much. Thanks.
- Do you sell battery operated timer stringer lights for outdoor?
- How do you set the timer to turn on at a certain time and off at a certain time?
- How is the six hour timer set? Where can I find instructions please?
- Do these lights have a dimmer? And are they REALLY warm - i.e., more amber??
- Can these be shortened?
- can you plug 2 strands together?
- You mention a plug in adapter, does it also work on batteries?
- Do the light automatically turn on the next day at the same time if the timer is set?
- How long do these lights last?
- You show a glass dome and black tray when depicting the copper wire string lights on your home page. Do you sell those glass domes and trays?
Submit your question
All questions are answered within 24 hours.
Your question has been submitted.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is free on orders over $150 to the 48 contiguous states (all states except Alaska and Hawaii). For all orders under $150, the best value is flat-rate ground shipping for $9.95. For faster delivery, we offer Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3 Day Select. We also ship to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories for an additional cost. Review our full Shipping Policy.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, most unused items can be returned for a full refund of the item's purchase price, up to 45 days after receiving. Please note items labeled as "Sale", "Clearance", or "Final Sale" are considered final and cannot be returned. Unfortunately, shipping is not refundable. Review our full Return policy.
Who We Are
Lighting Made Simple
We believe that illuminating your home should be easy. At each step - from shopping to installation in your home - we work to make your experience as seamless as possible.
Everything at Lights.com is designed, produced, and sold directly to you allowing us to offer beautiful lighting at accessible prices. No middlemen. No markups.
Timeless Design, Made Right
Timeless, affordable design shouldn't come at the cost of others. Our factories value not only quality manufacturing, but also the ethical treatment of their craftsmen.
Questions about a product or installation? Need to make a return? Our in-house customer service team is here for you.
Distressed Gold Melted Edge Flameless Candles, Set of 3$24.00Shop Now
Warm White 30 LED Twine Globe Battery String Lights with Timer$29.00 $22.00Shop Now
Lit Decor Flameless Candle and Copper Fairy Light Party Set$55.00Shop Now
Smooth Ivory Tall Resin Taper Candles with Remote, Set of 4$27.00Shop Now
Frosted Mini Warm White Hanging Party Votives, Set of 25$38.00 $28.00Shop Now
Large Melted Edge Smooth Wax Flameless Pillars with Remote, Set of 3$34.00Shop Now
Frosted Warm White Mini Globe Battery String Lights with Timer, Strand of 50$24.00Shop Now
Heavy Duty 15-Socket Vintage Light Strand with Bulbs$87.00 $60.00Shop Now